Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
And after thinking about it, I'm gonna barely stick with my first choice
@Tony_Bromo @Nicky Barnes

with the 9th pick in the-Coli NBA Mock Draft the Minnesota Timberwolves select

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, G, Georgia

Portland's up to pick

:birdman: I am glad you aren't the GM, I want the Hawks to draft KCP. You took our guy :smugdraper: :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
some notes from Chad Ford's chat from this past week

- Cleveland's gonna find it tough to trade the first pick because nobody really wants it. Other GM's don't like the picks they already have.

- Thinks Noel won't do much for 2 years

- Compares McLemore at his worst to Brandon Rush

- in a weird way, Oladipo is the star of the draft. He's the guy everyone wants.

- McDonough in Phoenix is looking to change the culture of the team

-thinks Dario Saric can go as high as #6 to New Orleans even though he likes Len more. Saric may come over next year.

- concerned with Shabazz Muhammad's ability to shoot off the dribble. LOVES Bennett for Charlotte or for Detroit

- Ford says according to some people in Minnesota, CJ McCollum = Randy Foye. Intrigued by KCP, Sergei Karasev, and Shabazz Muhammad and Victor Oladipo-- though in his opinion, Muhammad and Oladipo are not the shooters Minny needs

- thinks Steven Adams could fit well as a bruiser in Philly

- OKC will gamble on upside

- Dallas will draft and stash, but can't do anything with the pick until draft night.

- Doesn't believe Utah will take a PG at 14. They want a PG that can shoot. None of the PG's left presumably fit that bill.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Bazz needs to pray he goes to the right NBA team. If he lands on a lotto team, his career is heading down Maggette avenue.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
some notes from Chad Ford's chat from this past week

- Cleveland's gonna find it tough to trade the first pick because nobody really wants it. Other GM's don't like the picks they already have.

- Thinks Noel won't do much for 2 years

- Compares McLemore at his worst to Brandon Rush

- in a weird way, Oladipo is the star of the draft. He's the guy everyone wants.

- McDonough in Phoenix is looking to change the culture of the team

-thinks Dario Saric can go as high as #6 to New Orleans even though he likes Len more. Saric may come over next year.

- concerned with Shabazz Muhammad's ability to shoot off the dribble. LOVES Bennett for Charlotte or for Detroit

- Ford says according to some people in Minnesota, CJ McCollum = Randy Foye. Intrigued by KCP, Sergei Karasev, and Shabazz Muhammad and Victor Oladipo-- though in his opinion, Muhammad and Oladipo are not the shooters Minny needs

- thinks Steven Adams could fit well as a bruiser in Philly

- OKC will gamble on upside

- Dallas will draft and stash, but can't do anything with the pick until draft night.

- Doesn't believe Utah will take a PG at 14. They want a PG that can shoot. None of the PG's left presumably fit that bill.
This draft is a crap shoot. 1-20 can go any direction.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Wouldn't be surprised if OKC takes a guard at 12 if we don't move around with those 3 picks. Need a 3rd PG to hopefully keep Fisher from having a spot. Plus Presti probably assumes somebody will pay Reggie in 2 years get his replacement now.

I wish we could get a C but it would depend who's there & Hash will be back so Presti might hold off on trying to find one.

Whoever it is won't play next year anyway :manny:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Needless to say this draft class is not very talanted, however the depth at the center postion is impressive. Alot of rotation big men out there. Some of them may develop into really good players in the L.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
With the way Hibbert & Gasol are playing, take Len and get him in the weight room immediately, skilled 7 footers are such a rarity that he should be in the top 5 IMO.
I love his upside!

Kcp fits us best if we stay at 9 so I have no problem with that :manny: I can't lie I won't be mad if we took Len because we think he is the best player available, same goes for bazz even though I hate his attitude. I think dude is a poor man's Paul pierce right now.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@thelonious21 @Skooby @Q2EEzY

time for the Blazers to choose.

I don't like this draft at all.

Last years Center (Meyers Leonard) looks like a bust and a career backup. They should have picked Tyler Zeller. I hope we can resign JJ Hickson.

I say go for depth and pick CJ McCollum. If he is already taken, I'd go Cody Zeller. He'll be alot better than Meyers Leonard.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't like this draft at all.

Last years Center (Meyers Leonard) looks like a bust and a career backup. They should have picked Tyler Zeller. I hope we can resign JJ Hickson.

I say go for depth and pick CJ McCollum. If he is already taken, I'd go Cody Zeller. He'll be alot better than Meyers Leonard.

so who's your pick?

NOTE: per the usual, results are on the first post of this thread.