The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like this draft at all.

Last years Center (Meyers Leonard) looks like a bust and a career backup. They should have picked Tyler Zeller. I hope we can resign JJ Hickson.

I say go for depth and pick CJ McCollum. If he is already taken, I'd go Cody Zeller. He'll be alot better than Meyers Leonard.

Blazers should rebuild and trade LMA and Batum and tank for a year or two..The way the teams currnetly constructed theyre headed as a team stuck between a 7 and 10 seed for years

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
FreedS[ohh]lave;4330489 said:
Blazers should rebuild and trade LMA and Batum and tank for a year or two..The way the teams currnetly constructed theyre headed as a team stuck between a 7 and 10 seed for years

shouldn't have matched the Batum deal :skip:

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FreedS[ohh]lave;4330489 said:

LMA to the Cavs for picks?

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
this is completely unrealistic, but :manny:

76ers take Anthony Bennett, PF UNLV

We are in no position to NOT take the best player available. And imo he is a top 5 player in this draft. If he slips to us irl, I would be ecstatic.

He is basically the same size as Thad Young, also a undersized PF, Bennett a bit bulkier. Bennett is a much more stretch 4. He can create on his own, and has more range on his shot.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Portland just a true center away. They aren't in the market for trading Batum unless it's for a good center which more than likely won't be available.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I don't know about this pick. The past couple years I've been confident on who they should take and now I have no idea.

Not comfortable with Noel at all. I dont know enough about Otto Porter. McLemore would be a good pick but would undermine Waiters and they seem to like him too much to trade him. Waiters has said he wants to be a starter in any case.

If Cousins is available at all I'd swap with the Kings ASAP then take whoever fell out of Oladipo/McLemore/Porter/Shabazz/Burke in that order. I know Burke is a PG but I look at his game and see nothing but star power.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Man fukk this draft I want another certified can't miss star.

Sweet Baby Kyrie got me jaded :sadcam: