The new RUMORED Main Villain of Black Panther 2 is...

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
giphy.gif

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If this happens then cacanda needs to hold its own nuts

I’m riding with the doctor. :pachaha:

doomers, we back:wow:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Doom is above the FF..
Be that as it may, his feud with Reed Richards is a huge part of his character. I don't want Doom to just be a big bad. He has the potential, all respect to Thanos, to be the best villain Marvel has produced. He's a guy who could easily have his own movie, if not series of movies. To do that we need to see what made him who he is and where his motivations were born. F4 plays a part in that, even if he's surpassed them long ago.

Last edited:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
you can't even have namor show up in black panther first.
namor is definitely another person who has to show up in a fantastic four movie first.
as a matter of fact, namor should be the reason the fantastic four have their first resolution based conflict.
which creates the energy for namor to become an eventual hero, just like the comics.

as real talk,..namor used to body everybody.
yet you can't get that over.
till you show namor body the thing with ease.
plus you can't get over the behemeth and power of anyone else that is big.
unless you show the power discrepancy between namor, hulk and thing.
which only takes place and has weight because it occured in the fantastic four early.

art barr

Marvel doesnt stick to comic book rules as far as intros go. The MCU is different.

I think bringing in doom will force t t'challa into reviving his cousin killmonger who is probably in a hyperbolic healing chamber but intentionally kept unconscious while healing.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is actually a old rumor along with the storm fan casting for BP2 :heh: then all the fan rumors switched to namor.

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
Errbody wants Doom but...thats gotta mean T'Challa gon take an L..Doom is the next non cosmic big bad..so that mean Wakanda is gonna be a stepping stone to get strong enough to be a big bad
I wouldnt mind that. Have some of the main characters exiled to America and will take back their country.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I think bringing in doom will force t t'challa into reviving his cousin killmonger who is probably in a hyperbolic healing chamber but intentionally kept unconscious while healing.
I'd love Killmonger back, but this kind of undermines how he went out in the first place.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I don't know much besides a Dr. Doom Vid I watched on Utube a while back..

But isn't Doom too powerful for BP to beat alone??/

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know much besides a Dr. Doom Vid I watched on Utube a while back..

But isn't Doom too powerful for BP to beat alone??/

MCU is different than the comics.

I doubt they introduce someone like doom with a crazy power-set to begin with. It'll be best to have his abilities slow build through the mcu.