The new RUMORED Main Villain of Black Panther 2 is...

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Yeaaaa No.

They sonned T’Challa something SERIOUS and Doom, a fukking WHITE MAN, Bast’s chosen.

Just an awful awful story

True! What I enjoyed reading how Wakanda was infiltrated and The Social Political aspects.

But in No Way DOOM should be superior over Black Panther like that

jackson35

Banned
Daps
I don't think they can use kraven in the mcu.
I believe the other company that has Spidey films has the rights to kraven.
I could be wrong but i seem to remember kraven being off limits for the mcu because of the Spidey film license.

art barr
with the money that they made with bp and the cap franchise, they can bend the rules

jackson35

Banned
Daps
y'all should be beggin they put reed out there.
without reed you have no foil to create bp's superior intellect.
you have no way to ground spidey's intellect.
you have no way to create a sense of family.
you ruin the child film property of power pack and the mutants and a days of future past done right.
you never get the focused blonde in sue Richards.
the real foil of sue Richards.
you never get to show brawn does not equal victory via thing getting owned every panel. To get across the power levels of the villain and main antagonist. As hulk getting bodied by thanos is supposed to be the role the thing always played.
if you don't have reed, you don't create the idea of being in the characters head on film. That works superior in marvel comics. As you don't get to hear thing say to reed. Oh sheit,...i bit off more than i can chews reed.
without ff being written well. You never get a potent focuse she hulk.
you can't have secret wars or any cross over either.

as tony is dead and the mcu needs another superior likeable mind. Not a rewritten drunk wack self defeatist coddled sheltered punk bytch in tony starks. made to look good for the silver screen. Based off of what if tony could do a little bit of what reed Richards is.
I think you guys do not realize how much the mcu could fail this next time.
by not doing the fantastic four accurrately in the next coming phases.

y'all need heroes.
where you can not move the mcu forward now.
without reed Richards.
as the family man poised intellectual hero.

as they nerfed bp's intelligence for shuri.
I like the connection of BP and shuri.
yet, they way they nerfed bp's intensity, focus and intelligence. They have to introduce not just any ol reed.
they have to intro a legendary reed like the early comics.

art barr
shuri was tchalla trainee, did anybody pick up on that from the film

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Chadwick Boseman about be thrown off a cliff again.. welcome to new Latveria brehs

drdoom-menfix.gif

but I rather Doom have his own solo flick

on a lighter note.

This doom got that absinthe on deck.
like a real villainous European despicable fukk'n boss.

cot damn.

this just some simple 16 bit arcade render type shyt.

just goes to show.

you have to do doom right period.

you fukk it up, you ruin the entire mcu in one fell swoop.

that is how integral. Villain doom is.
even if you mis wrote him.
as a villain he ruins your draw and the entire draw of the entire publication house too.

it is crazy.

art barr

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
True! What I enjoyed reading how Wakanda was infiltrated and The Social Political aspects.

But in No Way DOOM should be superior over Black Panther like that
Technically, he has accomplished more. Dont go too far
The thing is Black Panther is more than adept and capable to figure out any Doom plot. That's why its fascinating to have them in the same plot.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
shuri was tchalla trainee, did anybody pick up on that from the film

yes and no.
as, it was said in exposition.
yet the way bp is nerfed on film.
to trump up kilmonger.
over time if not well written.
could created decline of a draw to the bp movie series.
as it creates a divisive hero element in bp.
which was actually well written.
So only bp's wakanda only type vibe was never rolled over on to the silver screen version.
from the original take on why bp was So polarizing slash divisive in print originally in the comics, whether black or white. Yet the undercurrent of the responsibility of protecting vibranium over-rode the divisive element.
as later on in print tchaka was created from tchala to allow.[sorry i forget, sometimes the names differene between pop or son in the changing of making BP more accessible]
this non-divisive element of disconnnct could eventually be written into a positive of the series.
yet since this is the silver screen version. that dynamic is paired down brilliantly in the malleability of the film version. While never losing sight of this divisive element and courageously attacking it head on. In the declaration of bp confronting his elders and asking why: Killmonger was not brought home.
which is what creates the foundational brilliance of bp being adapted to film. Yet in this whole dichotomy of a juggling act.
to bring bp to film in this manner of the mcu timeline. In that, certain elements of the mcu have to be malleable.
in the drawing balance of the work.
to continue to allow it to be an adaptive drawing vehicle for marvel/disney. In that, balance is where eventually reed Richards needs to be brought aboard. To give headway to both shuri and also black panther being deemed intellectual equals. While also not nerf'n, blindsiding and ruining the draw and brilliance of the panther.
as an intellectually superior hero to all of the mcu. That also never loses sight.
that marvel does not need to revisit failed attempts.
to un-earth black panther as a male. in favor of already previously failed attempts.
to nerf black panther for shuri as the new female bp as well

which would revisit the dark ages and decline in draw.
that eventually created why marvel does not own itself anymore as well.

so on film,...moving forward.
black panther has to showcase being an intellectual superior to all the mcu. Then as a possible auxilliary.
have shuri as even more of an intellectual superior to black panther. Yet, in that black panther can not continue on film as a drawing hero. If they never establish in the mcu. That black panther as a male is intellectually superior.
to everyone but shuri in the mcu.
well if the idea continues.
that shuri is intellectually superior and bp is never established. It does nUffin but retread.
over the same dead drawing ground.
that ruined why marvel is owned by disney.

plus it reverts the mcu as a whole. Into the same decline in draw semantics. That dc does not understand.
when they killed supes and broke bats back.
Then failed to understand not to have the wherewithal.
not to ever revisit.
that inept editorial declining draw decision on film.
featurdd in batman v Superman, the third dk and justice league.

if the mcu revisit decline in draw semantics on film.
like they have it currently set up.

they completely run the risk.
of making the entire declining draw of the fall of comics. To recreate itself in the death of the mcu film division and market as well.

in an age where ineptitude is rampantly high in corporate America. If you fail to know the background of the arena and business integrally. You will be doomed to repeat the same results of doom. That made disney come to own marvel. Except internally the mcu becomes a dead draw.
like star wars on that bicepless ass mouse's watch once again.

so the idea of shuri being an understudy.
needs to be compartmentalized. or put in better context in the mcu. As undermining black panther in the mcu in any way movng forward. Sets forth franchise declining draw based semantics.
that you can not ever escape once you open Pandora's box.

to allow shuri to continue to appear the intellectual superior to bp on film.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Technically, he has accomplished more. Dont go too far
The thing is Black Panther is more than adept and capable to figure out any Doom plot. That's why its fascinating to have them in the same plot.

no it is not.

Bp fukking with doom on screen makes no sense.
plus revisits why acts of vengeance is only remembered in print if that. For spidey knocking the hulk into outer space. Then moving forward to being a cosmic powered Captain cosmic level spiderman.

like i said you do not know comics.

if you have bp encounter doom on film in anyway.
It reverts the entire mcu. Into the same retread that made acts of vengeance.
one of the little known post secret wars crossovers. Plus, it creates the same undercurrent of what if style content in print as cannon.
That eventually ruined marvel into the decline in draw stage. That created why marvel does not own themselves anymore as well.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
with the money that they made with bp and the cap franchise, they can bend the rules

no,...
they can not.
the mcu just needs to let any other licensed properties remain as such. When it pertains to the mcu.

as trying to aid a company with an acquired licensed marvel product.
is totally counter productive in liability and legality.
moving forward other than Spider-Man as property.

Art Barr

jackson35

Banned
Daps
no,...
they can not.
the mcu just needs to let any other licensed properties remain as such. When it pertains to the mcu.

as trying to aid a company with an acquired licensed marvel product.
is totally counter productive in liability and legality.
moving forward other than Spider-Man as property.

Art Barr
yes they can. the fact they let a black man produce 2 captain american movies mean that the mcu is ready to take risk and shake things up. plus i was told that they told ryan coogler that they are ready to make bp2 a complete success