The new RUMORED Main Villain of Black Panther 2 is...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Errbody wants Doom but...thats gotta mean T'Challa gon take an L..Doom is the next non cosmic big bad..so that mean Wakanda is gonna be a stepping stone to get strong enough to be a big bad
Not necessarily...he can be fended off but get the last word until his next appearance since I figure they'll be multiple other strings in this movie to push Panther's next move forward.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not necessarily...he can be fended off but get the last word until his next appearance since I figure they'll be multiple other strings in this movie to push Panther's next move forward.

But Marvel needs strong villains:troll:

Gotta take down a top dog to show he no joke:mjgrin:

Wakanda must fall:mjlit:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No, no, no...that's wrong. Now first off, Shuri is getting the big push as the ultra genius even though T'Challa has always had answers, cover ups, contingency plans all on his own independent of his country and resources. Doom doesnt threaten that reality because they can go tete for tete and play the chess game...Doom is the kind of genius that pushes a T'Challa to the limit.

that is not established at all in the film mcu universe.
t'challa is conveyed as the love gone in the head simp that is in over his head.
now granted,...i like the character and it has a good mix.
yet, i have an issue with shiri being given the role as the intellect.
when that is what black panther is supposed to exclusively be known for first.
now, if you intro doom against black panther without reed richards.
all you are doing is defer'n and saying black panther is not on the intellectual plane with doom.

then, you also later on nerf black panther for the great white hope in reed richards as well.

they have to do a ff movie first.
you can't have doom be the villain and big bad in a black panther movie first at all.

i know you don't know this because you are just a comic book reader.
you are not an actual trained professional comic book creator.

which i can easily tell because you champion bullshyt in comics.
that actually ruined comics wholeheartedly.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This was "reported" back in November :mjlol:

Even the dude said its still just speculation. Most seem to think the villain will be Namor.

you can't even have namor show up in black panther first.
namor is definitely another person who has to show up in a fantastic four movie first.
as a matter of fact, namor should be the reason the fantastic four have their first resolution based conflict.
which creates the energy for namor to become an eventual hero, just like the comics.

as real talk,..namor used to body everybody.
yet you can't get that over.
till you show namor body the thing with ease.
plus you can't get over the behemeth and power of anyone else that is big.
unless you show the power discrepancy between namor, hulk and thing.
which only takes place and has weight because it occured in the fantastic four early.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I’d bet my last dollar this won’t be the last time we see Kilmonger.

nikka fukk KILLMONGER.

one of the most bytchmade villains ever.

talembout sending me some spears.
when he destroyed the flower that could have been protected and synthesized to liberate us all.
instead what his ho ass do,

fukk killmonger and anyone having a villain love affair with that sellout ass nikka.

art barr

fukk villains,.....tired of this bullshyt antihero nineties mediocre written bullshyt.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If this is true, I'm rollin up in the theater like
tumblr_p4hb3mVkIG1s6m8m6o1_400.gifv

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
as real talk,..namor used to body everybody.
yet you can't get that over.
till you show namor body the thing with ease.
I agree with this, people be tryinta play Namor out like he wasn't extremely powerful. Also agreed that Namor should show up in a FF movie first....and like, end up teaming up with BP or FF against the main "villain" (Doom or whomever).

I also think that, if Doom is involved, they might try to make Wakanda take that L....even if only to set up a sequel where revenge is extracted, ala "End Game". :yeshrug:

Daps
i think its important for black panther 2 to highlight t'challa, i have no problem with him kinda taking a backseat in his own movie so everyone else around can get their shine too, especially killmonger, shuri, okoye and wakanda as a whole which were all highlights of the first movie

whether its namor or doom, t'challa need to be able to be a character that is featured if they want him to be a major leading character moving forward

doom is better as a distant villain with cameos to me tho (saved for a avengers/ff team up movie or somethin), maybe he doesnt have to directly invade wakanda himself, and we have a secondary villain there as well

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Doom is way too.big for a FF movie though. He's the top villain in Marvel besides Magneto. All of that putting him against little Namor or slapping the FF around is a waste of time.