The new RUMORED Main Villain of Black Panther 2 is...

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Im glad you can pencil but you're no Joe Mad, no Jim Lee, and damn sure no Mike Turner.

I'm not bitter. This entire site wouldnt exist without my benelovence. You, like everyone else, profit from that. And you got the gall to tell me I know nothing of comics? I created the damn original comic thread when links was all over this forum, fool. Lol.

Laughing stock? I terrorized this place to the point of people crying to admins to save face.
You sounding like a comic villain
full

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
kraven the hunter is the way to go

I don't think they can use kraven in the mcu.
I believe the other company that has Spidey films has the rights to kraven.
I could be wrong but i seem to remember kraven being off limits for the mcu because of the Spidey film license.

art barr

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they can use kraven in the mcu.
I believe the other company that names Spidey films has the rights to kraven.
I could be wrong but i seem to remember kraven being off limits for the mcu because of the Spidey film license.

art barr

Ur right

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Breh...I know its comic books but I dont want T' Challa taking an L
....in my warped mind, he wudda beat Thanos if given time (i know dumb shyt)

i believe panther did beat thanos in the comics, and hold the infinity gauntlet.

i believe it happened after all marvel comcis got stoopid as fukk in thr late nineties. After the failed urban bp marvel reboot.
which occurred after the heros from image guys left marvel.

art barr

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
They should keep it black and make his main villain moses magnum with an intro to mutants and apocalypse. But marvel would not take that risk.

Doom should be an avenger level threat.

Matter of fact because of his long life and how old wakanda is they should be aware of who apocalypse is or give him ties to city maybe his father or mother is from there or he is himself. That would explain why he was able to work the celestial tech.
:ohhh:
I've been wanting them to use Moses Magnum as the villain in one of these MCU joints for years.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't know much besides a Dr. Doom Vid I watched on Utube a while back..

But isn't Doom too powerful for BP to beat alone??/

BP has “beat” Doom in the comics before but he’s one of the villians thats only “half defeated” or always has some kind of trump card to negate a full L.

The last time (comics wise) BP and Doom battled was in Secret Wars when Vic was God Doom. BP used the Infinity Gauntlet and they had an epic battle, but it was all a ruse to give Reed Richards time to pull off the REAL endgame.

While Reed distracted Doom, T’Challa used the Infinity Gauntlet to reset the universe, save everyone, and restore Wakanda and himself as King.

All this to say that T’Challa is “technically” capable of defeating of Doom but usually it takes two or more superheroes to really STOP him

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Be that as it may, his feud with Reed Richards is a huge part of his character. I don't want Doom to just be a big bad. He has the potential, all respect to Thanos, to be the best villain Marvel has produced. He's a guy who could easily have his own movie, if not series of movies. To do that we need to see what made him who he is and where his motivations were born. F4 plays a part in that, even if he's surpassed them long ago.

doom never surpassed the ff.
hacks at marvel were never good enough storytellers or artist to work on the flagship book.
which of course shooter and zeck held tha fukk down, then.
when shooter left marvel it was their end.
as every book in marvel lost its content and historical direction all at once.
plus, it allowed fukk'n hacks to butcher ff. As ff had its film rights all over the place because marvel was so inept. They were close to not owning themselves.

so ff flagship writing went in the trash can water.
along with everything else at marvel.
shooter is why marvel was marvel, period.

when, shooter was not there.
especially, being so close to the image situation.
it ruined the quality that made marvel marvel.
as marvel did not have the real editor there in shooter.
to veto and police the bullshyt thrown against the wall after that.
so of course hacks made doom more into this bullshyt punk ass character.

that eventually no one can fix it and we get what if stories in marvel told like they are real stories that make cannon based sense and they fukk'n do not.

ff became stinkin peach basket trash because there was no real talented editor nor writer there to police marvel or ff.
let alone xmen as well.
which is another discussion entirely as well.
as xmen has been garbage ever since thibert and nieves took over.
plus marvel top draws and flagships.
have been complete what if trash water can juice trash.
since Jim shooter was no longer there.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Marvel doesnt stick to comic book rules as far as intros go. The MCU is different.

I think bringing in doom will force t t'challa into reviving his cousin killmonger who is probably in a hyperbolic healing chamber but intentionally kept unconscious while healing.

stop with this weak ass kilmonger shyt already.
fukk that sellout ass character, he dead.
how y'all keep prop'n a character that only sent you a spear.

who complained about being left with no real resources to do anything.
yet he shipping Spears.

fukk that bytchmade heel villain character.
fukk duke.

stop celebrating the villain.
I really believe y'all nikkaz never had good toys.
I believe y'all never saw rick flair and the real horsemen in real time before magnum was not magnum anymore.
this whole villain worship shyt is wack antihero nineties based garbage.

fukk the villain.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Please please don’t fukk up Doom this time

giphy.gif

he should bring so much cold piff to the screen. They keep watering him down!:damn:

y'all should be beggin they put reed out there.
without reed you have no foil to create bp's superior intellect.
you have no way to ground spidey's intellect.
you have no way to create a sense of family.
you ruin the child film property of power pack and the mutants and a days of future past done right.
you never get the focused blonde in sue Richards.
the real foil of sue Richards.
you never get to show brawn does not equal victory via thing getting owned every panel. To get across the power levels of the villain and main antagonist. As hulk getting bodied by thanos is supposed to be the role the thing always played.
if you don't have reed, you don't create the idea of being in the characters head on film. That works superior in marvel comics. As you don't get to hear thing say to reed. Oh sheit,...i bit off more than i can chews reed.
without ff being written well. You never get a potent focuse she hulk.
you can't have secret wars or any cross over either.

as tony is dead and the mcu needs another superior likeable mind. Not a rewritten drunk wack self defeatist coddled sheltered punk bytch in tony starks. made to look good for the silver screen. Based off of what if tony could do a little bit of what reed Richards is.
I think you guys do not realize how much the mcu could fail this next time.
by not doing the fantastic four accurrately in the next coming phases.

y'all need heroes.
where you can not move the mcu forward now.
without reed Richards.
as the family man poised intellectual hero.

as they nerfed bp's intelligence for shuri.
I like the connection of BP and shuri.
yet, they way they nerfed bp's intensity, focus and intelligence. They have to introduce not just any ol reed.
they have to intro a legendary reed like the early comics.

art barr

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I still think a dark thriller version of BP with Achebe as the main villain would be amazing. Doom needs a slow intro.
I believe @Primetime @Ziggiy and a few others have been clamoring for Achebe and me personally Mephisto along with him pulling the strings:banderas:This would be fire and can add a real psychological battle as well as supernatural

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Chadwick Boseman about be thrown off a cliff again.. welcome to new Latveria brehs

drdoom-menfix.gif

but I rather Doom have his own solo flick