The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
And I don’t know why I have to keep saying this. The faux militant black argument of “fukk the lgbtq community they sell us out we ain’t helping them , they’re all racist blah blah blah etc” falls apart when you acknowledge there black ppl in the lgbtq community.

Just say you hate gays and drop the act. Thanks in advance
And? Those Black LGBTQ+ are covered under our own issues. Those same Black LGBTQ+ are the main ones who have peeped us non-members on the racism of their White counterparts. So no, I support Black people no matter their orientation, religion, and creed. I do not support an organization controlled at the top by the same racists that control the very governments we live under.

Daps
Now go see who the Nazis got their inspiration from? :mjpls:

I love telling white people this shyt because it makes them VERY uncomfortable

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
And I don’t know why I have to keep saying this. The faux militant black argument of “fukk the lgbtq community they sell us out we ain’t helping them , they’re all racist blah blah blah etc” falls apart when you acknowledge there black ppl in the lgbtq community.

You know why I didn’t like the green new deal bill?
It wasn’t a bill, it was a collage of bills.

You can’t put everything in one boat, it will sink & you won’t get as much support.

Daps
And? Those Black LGBTQ+ are covered under our own issues. Those same Black LGBTQ+ are the main ones who have peeped us non-members on the racism of their White counterparts. So no, I support Black people no matter their orientation, religion, and creed. I do not support an organization controlled at the top by the same racists that control the very governments we live under.
You posted a bunch of bullshyt that makes zero sense. You could’ve saved me a few seconds and not responded

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
You’re completely ignored the fact that the german empire and Nazis are two completely different government. Nazism wasn’t even the majority party when they took over Germany.

You in your mind not being able to separate two completely different governments that went to war for two extremely different reasons(both reasons were dumb as fukk) doesn’t make you correct.
They are still the same people with a tied history, and that history was used by the Nazis to rile up the masses in support of them. You can try to separate them from each other, but Nazism was born out of the defeat the that empire suffered to France and the rest. That is one of the reasons why they were so determined to get France back in the WW2.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

It's not 'fukk the lgbt, they're all self hating or racist' it's fukk identifying with being gay in a political sense and placing that above your people.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
When has white supremacy NOT other groups/ideologies/social trends (The Red Scare, Hippy Drug Culture, and now Gays) as a smokescreen to further subjugate black people?

A whole lot of you are going to be a deer in headlights when the Republicans, who you thought were just against the Gays start openly and explicitly creating laws that disempower black people.
if they started making actual laws then maybe you nikkas will want to do more about it besides TYPE on the internet! :dead:

Daps
:russell:

It's not 'fukk the lgbt, they're all self hating or racist' it's fukk identifying with being gay in a political sense and placing that above your people.
"Identifying with being gay in a political sense"

what.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So, basically, the Nazis came for the alphabet people because America had been doing the same thing for a couple hundred years to Black people BEFORE the Nazis even existed.

FOH.

:martin:

Daps
You know why I didn’t like the green new deal bill?
It wasn’t a bill, it was a collage of bills.

You can’t put everything in one boat, it will sink & you won’t get as much support.
We talking FDR'S new deal? We could have a whole thread on why that didn't work as well as it should have especially for black folks.

*Hint: Racist southerns played a roll in it

Daps
They are still the same people with a tied history, and that history was used by the Nazis to rile up the masses in support of them. You can try to separate them from each other, but Nazism was born out of the defeat the that empire suffered to France and the rest. That is one of the reasons why they were so determined to get France back in the WW2.
Once again, what you're saying would be the equivalent of calling today's United States and the confederacy the same thing. It's stupid stuff just stop

Sad part is ur doing it for daps instead of just going "Hey I'm wrong". Which would be easy. Calling the German Empire "Nazis" is categorically wrong from a historical and political standpoint.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
We talking FDR'S new deal? We could have a whole thread on why that didn't work as well as it should have especially for black folks.

*Hint: Racist southerns played a roll in it
No the one AOC was pushing
But that’s beside the point tho
I’m just saying you should not put everything in the same boat.

Just like when trans ppl tried to hitch a ride on the BLM movement.
It was wrong of them to do that, it wasn’t their movement.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
When has white supremacy NOT other groups/ideologies/social trends (The Red Scare, Hippy Drug Culture, and now Gays) as a smokescreen to further subjugate black people?

A whole lot of you are going to be a deer in headlights when the Republicans, who you thought were just against the Gays start openly and explicitly creating laws that disempower black people.

The real smokescreen is trying to push black people to the frontlines of another groups fight when that group wouldn’t lift a finger when it comes to the fights black people face..

Our energy is better spent fighting our own battles then fighting someone elses.