The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we know of old religions and lessons and history from these things called museums.. you know, shyt you can visibly see.. among many of the other things, like these other things, called books, etc to prove that history youre speaking of.

All you got to cite as a source for native americans being transgender is a fukking wikipage.. cause you not going to find it in a museum, or reputable history book..

This why I asked if you ever been to a reservation.. you obviously havnt. Cause theirs nothing you will see on any reservation nationwide show casing native americans bussy babble

man they should bush you for a month for this thread :laff:
Proudly the dumbest poster on the coli :mjlol:
Be an intellectually challanged bigot brehs :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
All I'm saying is that Republican fascists are trying to turn back the wheel of time and are using gays and trans as a tool to do so. But I don't have to waste my time convincing you guys. The advancement of time will do that.
You’re 100 percent right. It’s sad grown men don’t understand that things can get unimaginably worse. The right is conditioning both black and white people in this country. They’re hyping whites up for a genocide level event and dumbing us down with online propaganda that have black men and women agreeing with the same ones who will commit it. Like the proverb says, those who don’t listen must feel
:francis:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree that they're over represented. I'm just saying the far right is weaponizing the issue and will use it as a means to start explicitly going after other groups. This is a playbook of fascists and we need to be aware of it. We cannot let our disagreements with LGBTQ lead us into embracing fascism.

By that logic shouldnt you be worried about the left promoting sexual deviants with mental illnesses? You might as well become a republican since they are well known for promoting those type of people within their party:mjlol:

What you are saying is purely scare tactics and propaganda. Just because we accept "facism" among one group. Doesnt mean people wont hit the ":whoa:" if they start "going after other groups. Besides,I dont wanna hear shyt about facism from democrats after that vaccine debacle:mjlol:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By that logic shouldnt you be worried about the left promoting sexual deviants with mental illnesses? You might as well become a republican since they are well known for promoting those type of people within their party:mjlol:

What you are saying is purely scare tactics and propaganda. Just because we accept "facism" among one group. Doesnt mean people wont hit the ":whoa:" if they start "going after other groups. Besides,I dont wanna hear shyt about facism from democrats after that vaccine debacle:mjlol:
:snoop: the amount of brain dead motherfukkers on this forum is astronomical :francis:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like I said. I don't have to convince you guys. The advancement of time will. The country is going to backwards in a major way and a lot of people will be too distracted with culture war issues to see it happening

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
No doubt that Nazis went after fakkits with nearly just as much ire as they did Jews. Fascism is belief thats all about "restoring glory" and faks dont align to the European ideal of Ethno-Christian Nationalist glory.

The issue is, the LGBT mafia calls damn near any criticism of their lifestyle FASCISM.

Pretty sure theres a strong contingent of them referring to the criticism of Lia Thomas and the success of Hogwarts Legacy as "Literally Hitler".

Mad people done peeped how the play is run and in a crumbling Western society, people dont tolerate making mountains out of mole hills.