The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
When has white supremacy NOT other groups/ideologies/social trends (The Red Scare, Hippy Drug Culture, and now Gays) as a smokescreen to further subjugate black people?

A whole lot of you are going to be a deer in headlights when the Republicans, who you thought were just against the Gays start openly and explicitly creating laws that disempower black people.
When has anyone stated explicitly that they thought the Republicans were only against gays. Conservativism and WS have been against Black people since the beginning of this nation. I bold beginning, because it seems you have not one iota of knowledge about this country's history to be trying to use this asinine argument on us.

They have already been coming after us, so what is them going after the LGBTQ+ community now going to change about them always having been going after us?

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When has white supremacy NOT other groups/ideologies/social trends (The Red Scare, Hippy Drug Culture, and now Gays) as a smokescreen to further subjugate black people?

A whole lot of you are going to be a deer in headlights when the Republicans, who you thought were just against the Gays start openly and explicitly creating laws that disempower black people.
How exactly can you further subjugate a people that had laws created to enslave them; then laws created to deprive them of human rights (segregation/Jim Crow) and then laws designed to imprison them and only them? Then throw in stuff like red lining, discriminatory loan practices; underfunding schools, discriminatory laws, discriminatory incarceration and blocking access to voting all while taxing them like everyone else and drafting them for military service at a higher rate than the general population. So how exactly does that subjugation work and when have the alphabet gang ever had it worse than Black people?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you really care about not pushing people further to the right then you should be telling your dem reps to chill with the gay shyt, they have been feeding repubs with ammo on this non fukking stop.

The right literally has nothing else rally themselves around except the blatantly obvious manner in which the dem platform bends over backwards for trannies at the expense of women, children, parents etc. Seeing the effort put in to undermine parents and fight for gays/transsexuals in childrens spaces yet seeing apathy for racial equity, student loan forgiveness, equal taxation is a huge self inflicted wound. The popularity of the entire platform is being pulled down by one single extremely unnecessary positon.

Im down for equality for equality's ssak, I'm an american after all. Guarantee their rights like any other person and tell those weirdos to shut the fukk up already. If facism is such a threat then we don't need to risk it just to have JwannaMan reading shrek to kids at schools

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
All I'm saying is that Republican fascists are trying to turn back the wheel of time and are using gays and trans as a tool to do so. But I don't have to waste my time convincing you guys. The advancement of time will do that.
Yes, and we should fight that. I am not going to stand out and fight for LGBTQ+ issues, when they be some of the most racist people themselves. Hell, many White Transwomen have said they should be considered real women, since Black women are considered real women. They can fight their own battle, because they are definitely not out here fighting ours.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Bull.
It was homos and cross dressers getting carted like cattle..we never read about a single tranny in those huge history books.

So now these leaching ass trannys trying to write themselves into the holocaust :mjlol:
I'm honestly not arguing about the holocaust part I'm just simply saying they existed back then.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Not sure what the smiley is for.

DeSantis did this to Black voters in Florida around the same time that he accused Disney of pushing the LGBTQ down people's throats.
And the Virginia governor just threatened to ban an African American studies course for being too "pro-Black" or militant after some contrarians on this site were praising DeSantis for wanting to ban an AADOS course in Florida because of a small LGBTQ chapter.

It's all a smoke screen. The same Republicans who want to restrict the rights of LGBTQ people and immigrants want to do the same thing with Black Americans. The same Right wing cacs outraged at their children learning about LGBTQ stuff in school storm into school board meetings over their children learning about slavery and Jim Crow, claiming that it's "divisive."

This is the exception to the rule, in this one specific instance they used the lgbt as a precedent, but they've been distorting American history in the classroom for generations. Framing the DeSantis situation as some argument for intersectionality is laughable and ahistoric.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If you really care about not pushing people further to the right then you should be telling your dem reps to chill with the gay shyt, they have been feeding repubs with ammo on this non fukking stop.

The right literally has nothing else rally themselves around except the blatantly obvious manner in which the dem platform bends over backwards for trannies at the expense of women, children, parents etc. Seeing the effort put in to undermine parents and fight for gays/transsexuals in childrens spaces yet seeing apathy for racial equity, student loan forgiveness, equal taxation is a huge self inflicted wound. The popularity of the entire platform is being pulled down by one single extremely unnecessary positon.

Im down for equality for equality's ssak, I'm an american after all. Guarantee their rights like any other person and tell those weirdos to shut the fukk up already. If facism is such a threat then we don't need to risk it just to have JwannaMan reading shrek to kids at schools
Are you sure about this based on what we saw in 2022? Seems like the culture war shyt isn't hitting lol.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
#BothSides really believes Republicans have the same opposition to Trans/Gay people as a 60 year old Southern Black preacher when that's not the case at all.

Black folks who aren't down with it are usually just religious or we have a pseudo-libertarian stance on it where we might comment on it but we'll still let people live how they want to.

White Republicans want to restrict rights of everyone who isn't a Straight White male. They're opposition to the Trans thing isn't something that we should sympathize with them over.

Reminds me of brehs here praising Ann Coulter for bashing immigrants and dropping an occassional Black history truth while completely ignoring the fact that Ann Coulter hates Nikki Haley for taking down Confederate monuments and flags down in South Carolina.

Ann Coulter claimed that the Confederacy was an important part of American history and she claimed that Nikki's decision to remove it was anti-American.

Funny how that never gets brought up by #BothSides when Ann Coulter goes viral on here.

Hell, David Duke once supported an anti-Semitic Black man running for mayor in New York other the guise of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." I guess David Duke deserves props for supporting that brother, huh? :troll:

You can be against Trans rights, especially the radical stuff like the bathroom and sports stuff. There's many Democrats or Liberals who aren't on board with it in fact.

But giving the GOP props for opposing it makes no sense when we all know what their ultimate agenda is and how we're factored into it.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

well.gif

They don't even have to leave lgbt people behind, it's the sudden, emphatic support that turns people away.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yep that is where they experimented first on holocaust tactics which they would later employ against Jews and other groups. in the late 1930s and 1940s
That is the amazing part about this. So many of our people do not realize that Black people have always been the groups that they experiment on first with their ideas. When they see the effects and those effects are what is desired, they role it out to use on every other undesirable group. Still, in the end the number one undesirable group, the one they always want to get first, is Black people.

I call bullshyt on any group trying to shame my people (Black people overall) into supporting their causes, when they were nowhere to be seen when my people were suffering at the hands of evil first.