The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bull.
It was homos and cross dressers getting carted like cattle..we never read about a single tranny in those huge history books.

So now these leaching ass trannys trying to write themselves into the holocaust :mjlol:

"Girl...omg did you see what that refugee was wearing...they totally slayed their way to Auschwitz"..

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
My guy no historian would agree with you calling the fukking German empire “Nazis”. Youre fukking wrong get over it

Also saying “look hitler said it” ain’t exactly the path you wanna take for legitimacy
Where did I say the German Empire were Nazis? Please, point out exactly where that is stated by me. I know what I stated, I stated the Nazis tie themselves to the past two Empires. They felt they were a continuation on Germany's Empire past, that is why they called themselves the Third Reich. So stop trying to misrepresent my argument.

Got you out here cursing, because your argument was tanked by an actual source.

Daps
So strange he assumes the Nazis were some completely separate group, during the transition from the German empire to the republic, the military and many political figures sympathized with Nazis. Did they suddenly have some radical change in politics in 20 years? They were ready to reinstitute a colonial political mindset. The confederacy comparison makes no sense, we're talking about a 20-year period of transition in German history, even then, the confederacy did have an influence on US politics :heh:
The Nazis party didn’t exist until 1920. The Nazis party is a direct result of Germanys surrender at the end of the WW1. These are straight facts I’m not sure what y’all are trying to do here.

Daps
Where did I say the German Empire were Nazis? Please, point out exactly where that is stated by me. I know what I stated, I stated the Nazis tide themselves to the past two Empires. They felt they were a continuation on Germanies Empire past, that is why they called themselves the Third Reich. So stop trying to misrepresent my argument.

Got you out here cursing, because your argument was tanked by an actual source.

Calling yourself a source who clearly misinterpreted what they were reading is comical. Too many of y’all take you’re own opinions over actual experts on subjects and it’s just mush brain nonsense

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
The Nazis party didn’t exist until 1920. The Nazis party is a direct result of Germanys surrender at the end of the WW1. These are straight facts I’m not sure what y’all are trying to do here.

Pathetic.

If you don't see the connection between the German empire and nationalist groups in Germany post WW1 you are being intentionally pedantic.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
We’ve talked about you being a sociopath before. I understand empathy is a difficult concept but trying to project onto me is a very weird and unhealthy way to have an argument. Try again
Your empathy is false. You can't even argue a point with a person without misrepresentation their position and outright lying. If you had real empathy, you would be able to get your point across without insults and cursing too.

Daps
@Uachet hitler also said anyone who wasn’t Arian was inferior. Is that also a fact you agree with him on or are you picking and choosing things to help your misguided and flat out incorrect argument?

Daps
Your empathy is false. You can't even argue a point with a person without misrepresentation their position and outright lying. If you had real empathy, you would be able to get your point across without insults and cursing too.
Ur dumb so I’m gonna call you dumb get over it

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Pathetic.

If you don't see the connection between the German empire and nationalist groups in Germany post WW1 you are being intentionally pedantic.
I already gave him a source that shows Hitler and the Nazi party directly connected themselves with the German Empire by calling themselves the Third Reich. Saying the First Reich was the Holy Roman Empire and the Second Reich was the German Empire. He chose the path of denial and outright lying.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
@Uachet hitler also said anyone who wasn’t Arian was inferior. Is that also a fact you agree with him on or are you picking and choosing things to help your misguided and flat out incorrect argument?
How does that argument path you are taking now change the fact that the very Nazi organization considered itself the third German Empire? Are you incapable of being an honest person? Do you have any source that counters mine? Do you have anything but your desperate need to defend a point that has been proven already indefensible?

Daps
Nazism was born out of the loss the German Empire suffered during WW1. Hitler was using slogans similar to Trump telling the people they could be great again, like they were before WW1. So I do not separate the two from each other, because the two were tied together by a people and a history.
Pathetic.

Here’s ur boy stating openly the two are the same.

Saying the German empires failure in WW1 lead to the Nazi party and saying that they’re the same are two very fukking different things