The Nazi's Went After the Gays and Trans people first.....

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
That was an infrastructure and jobs creation bill more than anything. A lot of y'all get way to stuck in the weeds with that shyt. That was a great bill that would've done a ton of a good for the country.
She had Puerto Rico in there because the natural disaster was climate related.

I’m not saying that was wrong to give PR money, I’m saying it shouldn’t be in that bill.
That’s why I’m saying it was a collage of bills.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency

1. Racism within the LGBTQ community​

In 2018 Stonewall revealed that 51 per cent of BAME LGBT people reported having experienced racism in the LGBT community. This number rises to 61 per cent for black LGBT people.

Racism of all kinds is always despicable but experiencing it from within the LGBTQ community can have a particularly negative impact on QTIPOC. In a world still often not accepting of LGBTQ people, QTIPOC also have to deal with discrimination in the community that should be there to support them. This can lead to isolation, loneliness, and poor mental health, on top of the direct impact of the racism, discrimination and violence they may experience. This is why it's so key that white people are more vocal about challenging racist behaviour within the LGBTQ community, even when QTIPOC aren’t around and when they do not feel able or safe to challenge it themselves.

Often, when QTIPOC speak up about their experiences, they are met with doubts, challenges and defensiveness. It cannot always be the responsibility of QTIPOC to educate others, so it’s important that allies educate themselves, by doing research and listening to QTIPOC voices whenever possible. When someone tries to explain why something is racist, it’s crucial not to become defensive – own your mistakes, biases and privileges, and believe us when we say that it impacts us.

An enduring history of racism in San Francisco’s queer community

Don Romesburg, PhD, professor of women and gender studies at Sonoma State University, shared historical research he did on instances of racism in bathhouses and bars in San Francisco. There were three main findings from his research:

• Racism has been a problem in San Francisco’s gay community, especially since the Castro became a gay neighborhood in the early 1970s, and the problem has not abated over time despite periodic efforts to curb it.
  • Periods of activism have provoked tangible changes to specific businesses and practices.
  • Businesses in the community have been slow to respond to calls to reform, doing so only by being forced to by bad public relations or loss of revenue.
Romesburg outlined some of the formal and informal campaigns against racially discriminatory practices in gay bars over time—including community response to hiring discrimination, selective identification checking practices, the sale of racist paraphernalia, and more. Romesburg also described the inspiring change produced by the “And Castro For All” campaign, but said that “the struggle continues.”

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Well, yeah, I don't have to like people or support the lifestyles of others while understanding the notion behind not having a need/thirst to kill people just because they're not the same as me but I can't get behind what you're asking/pushing here 🤷🏾‍♀️.

We, Black people can acknowledge that nobody should be deliberately sought out after, attacked, and killed just because they're different, whether it be their race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, etc, etc.

Some people, especially white people tend to be the ones that operate in that manner of wanting to harm/kill people for the above reasons, that's something they still can't comprehend in which they don't need to kill people for being different, but we should already know better than to go down that road 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Last edited:
Daps
She had Puerto Rico in there because the natural disaster was climate related.

I’m not saying that was wrong to give PR money, I’m saying it shouldn’t be in that bill.
That’s why I’m saying it was a collage of bills.
See this is what I’m talking about when I say that y’all get to into the weeds find one thing you dislike(PR should be in the bill) and get all down on things. Stop letting perfect be the enemy of good

Daps

1. Racism within the LGBTQ community​

In 2018 Stonewall revealed that 51 per cent of BAME LGBT people reported having experienced racism in the LGBT community. This number rises to 61 per cent for black LGBT people.

Racism of all kinds is always despicable but experiencing it from within the LGBTQ community can have a particularly negative impact on QTIPOC. In a world still often not accepting of LGBTQ people, QTIPOC also have to deal with discrimination in the community that should be there to support them. This can lead to isolation, loneliness, and poor mental health, on top of the direct impact of the racism, discrimination and violence they may experience. This is why it's so key that white people are more vocal about challenging racist behaviour within the LGBTQ community, even when QTIPOC aren’t around and when they do not feel able or safe to challenge it themselves.

Often, when QTIPOC speak up about their experiences, they are met with doubts, challenges and defensiveness. It cannot always be the responsibility of QTIPOC to educate others, so it’s important that allies educate themselves, by doing research and listening to QTIPOC voices whenever possible. When someone tries to explain why something is racist, it’s crucial not to become defensive – own your mistakes, biases and privileges, and believe us when we say that it impacts us.

An enduring history of racism in San Francisco’s queer community

Don Romesburg, PhD, professor of women and gender studies at Sonoma State University, shared historical research he did on instances of racism in bathhouses and bars in San Francisco. There were three main findings from his research:

• Racism has been a problem in San Francisco’s gay community, especially since the Castro became a gay neighborhood in the early 1970s, and the problem has not abated over time despite periodic efforts to curb it.
  • Periods of activism have provoked tangible changes to specific businesses and practices.
  • Businesses in the community have been slow to respond to calls to reform, doing so only by being forced to by bad public relations or loss of revenue.
Romesburg outlined some of the formal and informal campaigns against racially discriminatory practices in gay bars over time—including community response to hiring discrimination, selective identification checking practices, the sale of racist paraphernalia, and more. Romesburg also described the inspiring change produced by the “And Castro For All” campaign, but said that “the struggle continues.”
There are black ppl in the lgbtq community just stop being disingenuous and say “I hate fukking fags and I’m glad white supremacists are doing this” and be done with it

Lying ass mother fukkers

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
They are still the same people with a tied history, and that history was used by the Nazis to rile up the masses in support of them.
Once again, what you're saying would be the equivalent of calling today's United States and the confederacy the same thing. It's stupid stuff just stop

So strange he assumes the Nazis were some completely separate group, during the transition from the German empire to the republic, the military and many political figures sympathized with Nazis. Did they suddenly have some radical change in politics in 20 years? They were ready to reinstitute a colonial political mindset. The confederacy comparison makes no sense, we're talking about a 20-year period of transition in German history, even then, the confederacy did have an influence on US politics :heh:

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
See this is what I’m talking about when I say that y’all get to into the weeds find one thing you dislike(PR should be in the bill) and get all down on things. Stop letting perfect be the enemy of good
No no it’s not about good vs bad
It’s about strategy
PR money should have been its own bill.
The BLM movement should be it’s own movement & after progress then trans ppl can make their own movement.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'd be more worried about the uptick in book banning and suppression. More than a few books by black authors have been ending up on 'challenged book' list lately although it's mainly been lgbtq literature(for now...that's called a dry run).

Suppressing books was also a nazi move. As far as who they sent to the camps first that might be the silliest form of oppression olympics in a minute.

Same note if you still don't see a reason to vote at this point ie a #bothsides trump dikk sucker? Then just stay your ass at home, then. You're a lost cause.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
full

I’m no historian but I feel this is an egregious point.

Didn’t the Germans start genocide in Namibia first?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Once again, what you're saying would be the equivalent of calling today's United States and the confederacy the same thing. It's stupid stuff just stop

Sad part is ur doing it for daps instead of just going "Hey I'm wrong". Which would be easy. Calling the German Empire "Nazis" is categorically wrong from a historical and political standpoint.
No those would not be the same, but stating that the Constitution was preceded by the Articles of Confederation would be similar to what I am saying. Not recognizing the history of a country because it does not fit your narrative is what is actually stupid,

"Nazi leader Adolf Hitler imagined his dictatorial regime as the historical successor to two great German empires. By claiming for his government the mantle of the Third Reich, Hitler attempted to position himself within the larger context of German and European history. In his mind, Hitler’s “thousand-year Reich” would serve as the natural conclusion of a process that he traced back to the coronation of Charlemagne in 800. The concept of such a succession of “Reichs” had its origin just 10 years before Hitler’s rise to power, however, and those living in the retroactively named “First Reich” (the Holy Roman Empire) or “Second Reich” (the German Empire) would not have recognized the validity of such an appellation."

As you can see, Hitler made the connection himself. He saw his party and government as a continuation of Germany's past Two Empires.

Daps
No those would not be the same, but stating that the Constitution was preceded by the Articles of Confederation would be similar to what I am saying. Not recognizing the history of a country because it does not fit your narrative is what is actually stupid,

"Nazi leader Adolf Hitler imagined his dictatorial regime as the historical successor to two great German empires. By claiming for his government the mantle of the Third Reich, Hitler attempted to position himself within the larger context of German and European history. In his mind, Hitler’s “thousand-year Reich” would serve as the natural conclusion of a process that he traced back to the coronation of Charlemagne in 800. The concept of such a succession of “Reichs” had its origin just 10 years before Hitler’s rise to power, however, and those living in the retroactively named “First Reich” (the Holy Roman Empire) or “Second Reich” (the German Empire) would not have recognized the validity of such an appellation."

As you can see, Hitler made the connection himself. He saw his party and government as a continuation of Germany's past Two Empires.
My guy no historian would agree with you calling the fukking German empire “Nazis”. Youre fukking wrong get over it

Also saying “look hitler said it” ain’t exactly the path you wanna take for legitimacy

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Those weren’t Nazis. Just German imperialists of the Second Reich (the Hohenzollern German Empire) which died in 1918.

The Nazi Party was formed in 1920.
Who called themselves the Third Reich as a continuation of their history tying themselves to the first two Reichs (Holy Roman Empire and German Empire) on purpose.