Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:snoop:

how can it predate all the shyt dude posted
when 'nas lost' was birthed in the mid 00's (2005 to be exact by 'ecks' from allhiphop.com)
i already posted the link

it was common knowledge who was winning when comparing the 2 mc's accomplishment

blueprint + blueprint2 + black album >>> stillmatic + god son + street disciples
beyoncé as a woman & her career >>> kelis
jay drama free life >>> carmen taking nas to court & writing an all tell book

i really don't understand all this hypocrisy from nas heads - to this date an internet nikka can made a thread titled 'said person' meets/signs deal/hangs out with jay z & low n behold it's a fukking pic with 'said person' riding or standing next to a camel
Wrong like hex I was on sohh from. 99 but started posting in 01. The Nas lost shyt predates what you are talking about and it has been confirmed.

I don't know who else is but he didn't birth that shyt in 05 because anyone that was on sohh and witnessed the movement Dipset stans knowns that was before 05..

I already gave my explanation on how I think it originated based on who popularized the use of it which again wasn't Jay stans. They latched on later in a pathetic attempt to gain back some clout. Dipset stans ran deep and crazy online back then

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wrong like hex I was on sohh from. 99 but started posting in 01. The Nas lost shyt predates what you are talking about and it has been confirmed.

I don't know who else is but he didn't birth that shyt in 05 because anyone that was on sohh and witnessed the movement Dipset stans knowns that was before 05..

I already gave my explanation on how I think it originated based on who popularized the use of it which again wasn't Jay stans. They patched on later in a pathetic attempt to gain back some clout. Dipset stans ran deep and crazy online back then

Thank you.

I'm :dead: at dude Googling it and finding Allhiphop like "case closed!"....when SOHH forums no longer exist, so they wouldn't show up in a Google search.

Fred.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nasatawhitepeopleparty.jpg

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps

how can it predate all the shyt dude posted
when 'nas lost' was birthed in the mid 00's (2005 to be exact by 'ecks' from allhiphop.com)
i already posted the link

it was common knowledge who was winning when comparing the 2 mc's accomplishment

blueprint + blueprint2 + black album >>> stillmatic + god son + street disciples
beyoncé as a woman & her career >>> kelis
jay drama free life >>> carmen taking nas to court & writing an all tell book

i really don't understand all this hypocrisy from nas heads - to this date an internet nikka can made a thread titled 'said person' meets/signs deal/hangs out with jay z & low n behold it's a fukking pic with 'said person' riding or standing next to a camel

stop it:hhh:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It wasn't birthed then. If you wasn't on SOHH why are you even arguing with me? :what:

I was on SOHH from '99 until this site started. People were talking about "Nas Lost" on there years before 2005. I never even heard of Ecks prior to this thread....and SOHH predates Allhiphop.

All that other shyt you're talking about is irrelevant, and biased as fukk. I'm :dead: at "it was common knowledge who was winning". You cats come into the thread talking about "Jay won because Beyonce > Kelis" and then call anyone that disagrees a "Nas head". You sound stupid right now.

Fred.

:what:
i ain't arguing with u
but i'm confused... cause your not making sense
u claim the term 'nas lost' was used way before 2005 & not necessarily originated on SOHH
but it's a wiki allhiphop page it clearly states this term was started by poster ECKS in 2005
so... you basically telling me -the undisputed overall number 1 hip hop site of that time was late

the only thing that sounds stupid is anybody thinking SOHH was remotely on the level of allhiphop.com
again, it's common knowledge that

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
always wondered where this came from :mjlol:

and I'm a Nas fan but it's still funny :hubie:

has Nas himself ever commented on it?
Nas once referenced the "fukk nas coalition" on a track which the FNM took to mean them, which it very well could have. But for the most part nas don't be on the internet like that. He didn't even know when people thought your old droog was nas, it's clear he doesn't follow message board gossip

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
:what:
i ain't arguing with u
but i'm confused... cause your not making sense
u claim the term 'nas lost' was used way before 2005 & not necessarily originated on SOHH
but it's a wiki allhiphop page it clearly states this term was started by poster ECKS in 2005
so... you basically telling me -the undisputed overall number 1 hip hop site of that time was late

whatever you read is wrong. it just is. SOHH was on that before 05.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was funny because it upset Nas stans who severely overrated his decent projects as classics. It ran its course and hasnt been funny in years though. Only male groupies still care about Nas vs Jay or Nas vs Dipset.