The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
bll-cosby-confused.png

damn near everything dude posted was correct - what exactly predates what he said

People were talking about "Nas Lost" on SOHH before the Jay shyt. So what are you talking about?

EDIT: And no I'm not saying SOHH originated it. But it was on the internet before all the shyt you're talking about.

Fred.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That's not a fact. That's you twisting a line to soothe your insecurity as a Nas fanboy. You know good and well that he didn't "unequivocally admit defeat" but you run with that because it makes you feel better. 15 years later and you're still in a tennis skirt waving pom poms cheerleading:hhh:

I shouldn't have to "explain" plain English.

Breh I have no dog in this fight but you sound tight as fukk. People took that line as Jay admitting defeat. If you want to sit here and say they were wrong :manny: but let's not rewrite history in the process. The line was taken as "I lost".

Fred.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Breh I have no dog in this fight but you sound tight as fukk. People took that line as Jay admitting defeat. If you want to sit here and say they were wrong :manny: but let's not rewrite history in the process. The line was taken as "I lost".

Fred.
The "people" that you're talking about you and other internet Nas cocksuckers. Me "sounding tight" is just me not having respect for Nas cocksuckers like y'all. "Everybody knows Jay admitted defeat". Except the whole damn song is about him going at Nas neck explaining why he won and is the better mc. Y'all clowns are literally cherry picking one piece of a line to take out of context while ignoring every other line in the song.

".....I get the spoils cause the victor is me(me nikka)
You're an actor you're not who you're depicted to be
You're street dreamin, all you nikkas livin thru me
I gave you light when nikkas was forgetting you mc'ed
I'm a legend you should take picture with me
Be happy to be in my presence I should charge you a fee
I'm big dog Glen Rob listen god you a flea
And your little homie jungle is a garden to me..........................
...............I won't rest till you on one knee you want war then war it's gon' be nikka...........till you on one knee you want war then war it's gon' be nikka"

Yea, that sounds like you someone who just "admitted defeat". Idiots. You've got to be dumb to think that people are going to go for this bs.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Nas lost crossover to Blogs, Magazines and shyt
Yall remember smartenupnas.com blog?
:mjlol: I think it was just a general hip hop blog that didnt really have anything to do with nas at all..but i think they went out of their way to not show him too much love:lolbron:
Edit -
also it still exists but smarten up nas was the name of a website that stemmed from it lol
Smartenupnas.com still works
beat me to it :wow:

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
"Nas Lost" predates literally everything you just said. There was no meaning attached to it, it was just some meme shyt before memes really took off.

And Jay was on the radio sounding like his mom died after "Ether" came out....you're in here talking about Beyonce. You new rap fans are weirdos.

Fred.

:snoop:

how can it predate all the shyt dude posted
when 'nas lost' was birthed in the mid 00's (2005 to be exact by 'ecks' from allhiphop.com)
i already posted the link

it was common knowledge who was winning when comparing the 2 mc's accomplishment

blueprint + blueprint2 + black album >>> stillmatic + god son + street disciples
beyoncé as a woman & her career >>> kelis
jay drama free life >>> carmen taking nas to court & writing an all tell book

i really don't understand all this hypocrisy from nas heads - to this date an internet nikka can made a thread titled 'said person' meets/signs deal/hangs out with jay z & low n behold it's a fukking pic with 'said person' riding or standing next to a camel

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Gravity kill youself and see if you can resurrect on easter

:pacspit:

Broke bum nicca eating dikk on the internet

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

how can it predate all the shyt dude posted
when 'nas lost' was birthed in the mid 00's (2005 to be exact by 'ecks' from allhiphop.com)
i already posted the link

it was common knowledge who was winning when comparing the 2 mc's accomplishment

blueprint + blueprint2 + black album >>> stillmatic + god son + street disciples
beyoncé as a woman & her career >>> kelis
jay drama free life >>> carmen taking nas to court & writing an all tell book

i really don't understand all this hypocrisy from nas heads - to this date an internet nikka can made a thread titled 'said person' meets/signs deal/hangs out with jay z & low n behold it's a fukking pic with 'said person' riding or standing next to a camel

It wasn't birthed then. If you wasn't on SOHH why are you even arguing with me? :what:

I was on SOHH from '99 until this site started. People were talking about "Nas Lost" on there years before 2005. I never even heard of Ecks prior to this thread....and SOHH predates Allhiphop.

All that other shyt you're talking about is irrelevant, and biased as fukk. I'm :dead: at "it was common knowledge who was winning". You cats come into the thread talking about "Jay won because Beyonce > Kelis" and then call anyone that disagrees a "Nas head". You sound stupid right now.

Fred.