The "Nas Lost" Period Was One Of The Most Bizarre Segments In Hip Hop History

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Jay never said he lost, you're just cherry picking and twisting a line to satisfy your insecurity as a Nas cocksucker. This why you're part of the worst fanbase of all. You clowns are the equivalent of trump supporters.
full

But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me

Explain that line for me then Breh.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
full

But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me

Explain that line for me then Breh.
Why are you attempting to debate something you're evidently too stupid to understand? You should've asked this question first.

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a Nas stan, that shyt was funny. Some of my fellow stans took the disses too seriously and made it even more funny. The screen names ( ghost of ann jones, old the coward etc) how they would come in like the NWO and swarm and thread and just was a general plague on the forums. I think it was mostly like 2-3 dudes with too many aliases and too much time on their hands. Still... fond memories.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So clearly you don't want to confront the fact that Jay unequivocally admitted defeat.
That's not a fact. That's you twisting a line to soothe your insecurity as a Nas fanboy. You know good and well that he didn't "unequivocally admit defeat" but you run with that because it makes you feel better. 15 years later and you're still in a tennis skirt waving pom poms cheerleading:hhh:
I see name calling but no explanation
I shouldn't have to "explain" plain English.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
"Nas Lost" predates literally everything you just said. There was no meaning attached to it, it was just some meme shyt before memes really took off.

And Jay was on the radio sounding like his mom died after "Ether" came out....you're in here talking about Beyonce. You new rap fans are weirdos.

Fred.

bll-cosby-confused.png

damn near everything dude posted was correct - what exactly predates what he said

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's not a fact. That's you twisting a line to soothe your insecurity as a Nas fanboy. You know good and well that he didn't "unequivocally admit defeat" but you run with that because it makes you feel better. 15 years later and you're still in a tennis skirt waving pom poms cheerleading:hhh:

I shouldn't have to "explain" plain English.
What was he referring to when he said "even in defeat" then?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Nas lost comes from the NAS song BLACK GIRL LOST. they just changed the name to NAS Lost its real simple lol

:stopitslime: not even close
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't lie, FNM had it's moments, they'd even spin Nas Lost onto his affiliates, they get seen doing something dumb somehow Nas Lost.

In the end Yauze lost hardest though :wow: