hqdefault.jpg

so beautiful , so pure

fnm influenced so many

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas just took advantage of the fact that Nas stans are almost as sensitive as Pac stans. So that shyt was hilarious.

But it started with Dipset stans, they was heavy as fukk on every hiphop forum that was poppin.

A typical post would go like...

:rudy:Nawrse lost...

I really mean it!!! :umad:

And because Dipset was poppin at the time it was hilarious that in your head you'd hear that "I really mean it" vocal sample :banderas:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
pathetic remnants of the dipshyts have been inspired by this thread to try and resurrect the Nas lost movement.

That's like pulling out your fresh for summer 2005 fit right now... hang it up clowns shyt is embarrassing :mjlol:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:what:
i ain't arguing with u
but i'm confused... cause your not making sense
u claim the term 'nas lost' was used way before 2005 & not necessarily originated on SOHH
but it's a wiki allhiphop page it clearly states this term was started by poster ECKS in 2005
so... you basically telling me -the undisputed overall number 1 hip hop site of that time was late

the only thing that sounds stupid is anybody thinking SOHH was remotely on the level of allhiphop.com
again, it's common knowledge that
AHH is the GOAT and that guy ECKS was hilarious. Wish I could find some of his threads