The Menu | Horror Comedy | Starring: Voldemort, Beth Harmon and Beast | Streaming on Max

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
This movie was like watching Cabin in The Woods without the cleverness. There was a lot of scenes where it just felt like filler, nothing truly engaging. I will say though, the highs in the movie were pretty damn good. Just didn’t stick a landing (felt rushed honestly) or throw enough heavy writing punches.

5/10

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was pretty good and it kept me engaged the entire time. I did feel like the ending was some bullshyt though. It seems like a lot of movies these days dont have good endings. Like they end abruptly on some cliffhanger shyt where its up to the audience if it went one way or the other, or they end on some deus ex machina type shyt where it may be the simplest or dumbest solution just to wrap it up. I know i know its satire, but the whole movie folks were trying to escape, at the end the see one person escape, instead of doing what she did they just sit there and take it? Its a complete 180 of how they acted during the whole movie.