The Menu | Horror Comedy | Starring: Voldemort, Beth Harmon and Beast | Streaming on Max

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just caught it with the lady on HBOM. Ole boy making a "mess" was a bit of a peak for me as far as the tension and awe was concerned. From there, it was kind of just build up to something unworthy. Although that cheeseburger 🍔 looked fire as hell. I guess I would give it a 3.5/5 if you into that shyt.

I thought that cheeseburger looked like mid tbh, especially with that loaded up sesame seed bun. Take it back chef :camby:

Spyro97

Rookie
Daps
The burger looked good. The diners should have fought to get out of the restaurant, and killed the crazy ass chef. Solid b- movie.

• Dap
Reactions: OsO

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
weird un easy movie

not sure why he let her go...

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Finally watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Had me literally lol'ing the whole time. I thought it was really well written, no scene went to waste. What happened to the fake foodie/chef guy after he ran off though? I must have missed that part.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The proliferation of articles and videos made about how to make the perfect version of the cheeseburger from the end is airing out that there are a lot of people in the foodie world that didn't get the main joke. :dead:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
I mean fasho they could have hooked it up with the brioche or pretzel bun dig, but it was a matter of life and death. Can't get too picky :pachaha:
It's meant to be a working class burger. If they wanted to be accurate they should have used sliced bread :mjlol:

Last edited:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Finally watched this last night and really enjoyed it. Had me literally lol'ing the whole time. I thought it was really well written, no scene went to waste. What happened to the fake foodie/chef guy after he ran off though? I must have missed that part.
He hung himself because of embarrassment. Before Margot leaves to go and get the barrel, she looks into the room and we can see his silhouette with a tie around his neck.