The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Mine and most other people works well. :yeshrug: And that with my home theater system on.
I'm not saying its broken, but to act like you can just talk to it and it gets everything first try would be false and every live tech demo I've seen has shown that.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I'm not saying its broken, but to act like you can just talk to it and it gets everything first try would be false and every live tech demo I've seen has shown that.
A home setting and tech demo setting have vastly different acoustics. There where I believe a lot of the issues stem from.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
For the most part it does. I rarely repeat myself.
Happy we finally agree on something
A home setting and tech demo setting have vastly different acoustics. There where I believe a lot of the issues stem from.
Ya because tech demos are only held in front of masses, fall back breh

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Problem is that MS sold people false hopes. I think anyone with sense knows that that shyt wasn't gonna work as seamlessly as they made it out to be.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
You fall back, who said anything about "masses"
Why do you so quickly assume a demo isn't done in a home like setting? Wouldn't you think MS would display how it would work in a setting 90%+ of their users will be experiencing? Don't you think the people that have been complaining about it have been trying it in normal settings? These reviews aren't being done in subways and bus stations.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Problem is that MS sold people false hopes. I think anyone with sense knows that that shyt wasn't gonna work as seamlessly as they made it out to be.
No voice tech work a 100% of the time. But it works very well most of the time.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Why do you so quickly assume a demo isn't done in a home like setting? Wouldn't you think MS would display how it would work in a setting 90%+ of their users will be experiencing?
Most of these reveiw units are in a work like place environment which has different acoustics than most homes. If you cant understand that or refuse to that on you breh.