The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
So why are you trying to act like all these reviews weren't done in the proper environments like people more qualified in this area than you don't know what they're doing.
You sure love picking and choosing. The reviews have been mixed, not all have been bad some have been good, But most X1 users like their kinect.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
You sure love picking and choosing. The reviews have been mixed, not all have been bad some have been good, But most X1 users like their kinect.
What did I pick and choose? Your the one denying reality. I never said it was bad, its just not flawless like the advertisements would make it out to be and its been seen time and time again in real world settings. Again its not to the point where its broken, but it can be a chore at times.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
The Xbox One's way of streaming media is kinda broken right now. you have to go to a Windows PC and right click the media and select Play To then pick the Xbox One. Can't do it from the console itself yet.

I been trying to do this shyt for days. I'm on Windows 8.1, pc and x1 on same network, but no play to opinion. Any advice? It ain't that serious, but would still like to eliminate using my phone as a remote to change the music on my pc or having to switch to the pc source on the tv

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The only thing this fat fukk should be concerned about fixing is his unhealthy body habitus. People have their fukking priorities fukked up. He really need Xbox fitness more than any game honestly...:snoop:

he's made videos about his struggles with weight loss... and his struggles with insensitive internets...

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Kinect isn't working too well or is it another problem?

None of it is working too well. Starting with the Kinect that doesn't understand a f*cking word I say...got me awkwardly yelling at my family to shut up....house all quiet n shyt while I yell at my TV.

Got Siri on my iPhone looking at me like

1de8e7e2_NicolasCageLaugh.gif

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I been trying to do this shyt for days. I'm on Windows 8.1, pc and x1 on same network, but no play to opinion. Any advice? It ain't that serious, but would still like to eliminate using my phone as a remote to change the music on my pc or having to switch to the pc source on the tv
does the X1 show up in the Computer > Network > Media Devices?

if it does, then adding a music or video file to windows media player and clicking the Play To option should work. right clicking on a file without wmp should give the option as well

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
What did I pick and choose? Your the one denying reality. I never said it was bad, its just not flawless like the advertisements would make it out to be and its been seen time and time again in real world settings. Again its not to the point where its broken, but it can be a chore at times.
When has ads for anything been 100% accurate? That burger never look as good as in the ads? How about iphones siri? etc. The point is it works vastly better than kinect 1 and works very well for most people most of the time. Once its properly set up and you learn the commands. This is from people who own it.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
does the X1 show up in the Computer > Network > Media Devices?

if it does, then adding a music or video file to windows media player and clicking the Play To option should work. right clicking on a file without wmp should give the option as well

Yeah it shows up. Ima play with it again when I get home. Think ill try it in Windows 7 this time if 8.1 keeps acting up for me

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
When has ads for anything been 100% accurate? That burger never look as good as in the ads? How about iphones siri? etc. The point is it works vastly better than kinect 1 and works very well for most people most of the time. Once its properly set up and you learn the commands. This is from people who own it.
:comeon: ima stall you out breh