The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Did MS keep ANY of the 360 staff when doing this system? :wtf:
What does this matter? MS/Sony is either always right or always wrong. It's not like the individuals at the organization, present past and future, have different levels of prowess and knowledge in different areas.

One4Deuce

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Minnesota
I don't yet own an PS4 or a XBox One and it'll be a long time before I do, though the odds are I'll eventually own both. But it absolutely disgusts me how many people want to see a console fail. You realize that competition is a good thing, right? And that both the 360 and the PS3 provide great user experiences in different ways just as I'm sure the One and the PS4 will. What kind of joy do you get out of a system not doing well? How does that benefit you?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Exactly. Not sure what else to say. I'm enjoying my Xbox for now, and it will get better in time
I thought you guys only care about launch given the fact that's all you bring up when we talk games

So if launch games are what matters then the launch OS you play said launch games on matters too :umad:

Y'all just have nothing to say :wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
what's to discuss? the console just came out. some people aren't happy with parts of the OS. M$ says they'll look into it
We discussing the incompetence of the interface. Do you agree with what people are saying? Disagree? What problems are you having with the software?

That's what there is to discuss. You & meach are too busy trying to spin this news into something else to see that an actual discussion can be had from this topic:heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What does this matter? MS/Sony is either always right or always wrong. It's not like the individuals at the organization, present past and future, have different levels of prowess and knowledge in different areas.

Why you gotta be the voice of reason all the time! :pachaha:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I feel the same way when people refer to the gub'ment as some unchanging entity

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
We discussing the incompetence of the interface. Do you agree with what people are saying? Disagree? What problems are you having with the software?

That's what there is to discuss. You & meach are too busy trying to spin this news into something else to see that an actual discussion can be had from this topic:heh:
other than the friends shyt I have no problems with the interface*back to my games*you nikkaz stay:mad:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
I'm sitting there like an @sshole...having to yell at my XB1 like 5 times before it listens to me..

Feels like I'm raising a teenager :snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

If you want to discuss incompetence in U.I. You need to start with the ps4. :ufdup:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Just gonna drop it now so I ain't gotta do it in the morning

http://kotaku.com/as-xbox-one-complaints-increase-microsoft-promises-imp-147559384

:lolshaq:

From the edge article:

:lolshaq:

Major fakkit Nelson had this to say:

Basically saying "I don't know when we gonna fix it but if the return rates continue to rise we'll get around to it" :lolshaq:

& finally.. Xbox One's journey summarized:

There are so many problems there is now a website dedicated to them :lolshaq:

http://xboxfeedback.com

:wow: buy an Xbox One brehs

:ohhh:

:gladbron: