The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
As someone who owns both...Sony's interface is smoother...but it should be since Xbox 1 has all the multimedia tabs and options you have to go through...

One thing that does piss me off...after an uh...incident with kinect :unsure::scheme:...I have mine turned off...and it really is the only way to sign in automatically...there is no actual option to do it without the kinect...

I get so tired of popping a game in only to see the "you need to be connected to xbox live to play this game" or "some features are not available without xbox live"

Come on William...you better than that :beli:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As someone who owns both...Sony's interface is smoother...but it should be since Xbox 1 has all the multimedia tabs and options you have to go through...

One thing that does piss me off...after an uh...incident with kinect :unsure::scheme:...I have mine turned off...and it really is the only way to sign in automatically...there is no actual option to do it without the kinect...

I get so tired of popping a game in only to see the "you need to be connected to xbox live to play this game" or "some features are not available without xbox live"

Come on William...you better than that :beli:

:wtf:

So the DRM is still there :ohhh:

Xbots lost again :laff:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I'm sitting there like an @sshole...having to yell at my XB1 like 5 times before it listens to me..

Feels like I'm raising a teenager :snoop:
I was listening to the Verge podcast last night and they brought up how it didn't work well yet. Basically said you have to be in a perfect setting for it to work right. Tried using it in an air conditioned room and it barely worked. Also said it was awkward, which is my whole gripe about it. Not really trying to be yelling commands at my system. They even went as far as to say I can just pick up my remote and press a button, I don't need to say xbox mute.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How the hell did you get that conclusion?

nWogB.gif

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
I was listening to the Verge podcast last night and they brought up how it didn't work well yet. Basically said you have to be in a perfect setting for it to work right. Tried using it in an air conditioned room and it barely worked. Also said it was awkward, which is my whole gripe about it. Not really trying to be yelling commands at my system. They even went as far as to say I can just pick up my remote and press a button, I don't need to say xbox mute.
Mine and most other people works well. :yeshrug: And that with my home theater system on.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

what game(s)?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It works pretty good for me. Only misses a command every once in a while. I was having problems with it at first, but I recalibrated it and it works fine now.