The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
what game(s)?

Actually I misquoted myself :unsure:

It requires you to be signed into a profile and not xbox live...

So without kinect you cannot autosign into a profile...you have to manually sign in with it...

What is funny is i disconnected my xbox ethernet cable...signed into my profile...played dead rising III...and sometimes i would get "some features are not available without xbox live" and sometimes i wouldn't...:patrice:

Only features i could see as not being available were buying stuff from xbox live for the actual game though

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I was listening to the Verge podcast last night and they brought up how it didn't work well yet. Basically said you have to be in a perfect setting for it to work right. Tried using it in an air conditioned room and it barely worked. Also said it was awkward, which is my whole gripe about it. Not really trying to be yelling commands at my system. They even went as far as to say I can just pick up my remote and press a button, I don't need to say xbox mute.

Exactly lol kinect is the definition of a gimmick

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Y'all really going to let this thread do numbers? :dahell:
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I was listening to the Verge podcast last night and they brought up how it didn't work well yet. Basically said you have to be in a perfect setting for it to work right. Tried using it in an air conditioned room and it barely worked. Also said it was awkward, which is my whole gripe about it. Not really trying to be yelling commands at my system. They even went as far as to say I can just pick up my remote and press a button, I don't need to say xbox mute.
I like the option. There's plenty of times I use the Xbox without ever turning on the controller or having to pick up the Harmony remote. Y'all saw me on these forums I was one of Kinects largest critics before the console came out. Hell if the PS4 camera worked as well I'd buy one.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The only thing this fat fukk should be concerned about fixing is his unhealthy body habitus. People have their fukking priorities fukked up. He really need Xbox fitness more than any game honestly...:snoop:
:pachaha: