DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

nikkas gettin xbox achievements for renting movies :pachaha:

So I'm just guessing here....no one who designed this shyt worked on the 360.... Achievements for netflix?? You tell in the video the reviewers were annoyed. Lol
Achievements for Netflix? :what:

Did MS keep ANY of the 360 staff when doing this system? :wtf:

:ohhh: I use the GetGlue app all the time on my phone whenever I watch a film or an episode of a TV show, plus this entire generation I used the PS3 (& soon the PS4) as a media hub 1st, game console 2nd. So, I think Sony should go ahead do the dame thing & allow media app developers to integrate trophies into their apps.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is like struggle thread number 5 from Chris deezy in one day.

X1 got these nikkas insecure as hell :wow:
By all means tell me how this is a struggle thread when nothing I posted wasn't FACT.

All info came from people who played the Xbox & weren't/aren't pleased with the interface.

I see you can't refute any of the points in the OP so you hide behind the phrase "struggle thread" like you're hoping that by saying that, you'll ruin the credibility of the OP..

Plot Twist: You won't :heh:

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
bk had to step in and close one of his threads last night :wow:
Yeah because it was an obvious troll thread with a click bait title. The rest of my threads have been legit & y'all know it :umad: Y'all gettin furious as fukk, one of y'all prolly PMed the mod about my threads :heh:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah because it was an obvious troll thread with a click bait title. The rest of my threads have been legit & y'all know it :umad:

the interfaces to both consoles will be probably patched many times throughout their lifetime. does that make them both "incomplete"?

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
the interfaces to both consoles will be probably patched many times throughout their lifetime. does that make them both "incomplete"?
This is a thread about the Xbox One OS. Care to stay on topic, & talk about it & it's problems? :popcorn:

If Playstations OS is shytty to the point where a dude had to write an article dedicated to it (like The guy from Edge did for the Xbox One OS) then we can talk about both being "incomplete"

But for now, let's discuss the Xbox OS.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
so you not even gonna refute anything said in the thread :wow: #FACTSONLY
Major Nelson acknowledged the incompetence of the OS.. yet meach can't :heh:

Meach would get fired in Major Nelson's position.. He'd be like "calm down with the struggle complaints"

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
This is a thread about the Xbox One OS. Care to stay on topic, & talk about it & it's problems? :popcorn:

If Playstations OS is shytty to the point where a dude had to write an article dedicated to it (like The guy from Edge did for the Xbox One OS) then we can talk about both being "incomplete"

But for now, let's discuss the Xbox OS.

what's to discuss? the console just came out. some people aren't happy with parts of the OS. M$ says they'll look into it