The Masses: Xbox One Interface is Incompetent

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Most of these reveiw units are in a work like place environment which has different acoustics than most homes. If you cant understand that or refuse to that on you breh.
The people at the Verge that tested it have a room dedicated for video games, its not just a tv in the middle of a large office space. I'm sure they're not the only ones testing it like that. A room with sheetrocked walls at home is statistically the same as one in an office.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
at least 2 have said so. I know you and Meachy wouldn't say it didn't work if I gave yall a million dollars.....
One yes I would and 2 I guess since more than 2 people has had bad PS4's on here means the PS4's are failure prone? See how that flawed thinking but it makes sense to you because you want something negative to shyt on. There been plenty in the X1 thread who are surprised with how well kinect works.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The people at the Verge that tested it have a room dedicated for video games, its not just a tv in the middle of a large office space. I'm sure they're not the only ones testing it like that. A room with sheetrocked walls at home is statistically the same as one in an office.
Ok and? Its room used testing games, not testing kinect. Its no telling how that room is set up. And no you are very wrong on your last statement.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
good god man. some ppl are having problems, others aren't. stop coppin' pleas nikka, damn :why:

nikkaz just need to tell their kids to shut the fukk up, turn off the window unit, don't cook french fries, put a muzzle on the dog, don't fart, etc for the shyt to work. :pachaha:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
good god man. some ppl are having problems, others aren't. stop coppin' pleas nikka, damn :why:
Who coppin pleas? Just because a small percentage is having issues does not mean kinect is broken like some is claiming to say.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
nikkaz just need to tell their kids to shut the fukk up, turn off the window unit, don't cook french fries, put a muzzle on the dog, don't fart, etc for the shyt to work. :pachaha:
Its just so telling how Sony fans are so interested on what the X1 is doing, That means we still run this shyt :win:

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Ok and? Its room used testing games, not testing kinect. Its no telling how that room is set up. And no you are very wrong on your last statement.
What are you talking about breh, they were specifically talking about the voice commands. Stop stanning and realize it doesn't work perfectly in regular settings.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland

BUT, to be fair, it WILL catch any human-shaped object you have in your room. For example, a plant:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
What are you talking about breh, they were specifically talking about the voice commands. Stop stanning and realize it doesn't work perfectly in regular settings.
I said no voice system works perfectly and nobody claimed it did.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
VJOyBn.gif

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
I said no voice system works perfectly and nobody claimed it did.
So why are you trying to act like all these reviews weren't done in the proper environments like people more qualified in this area than you don't know what they're doing.