The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Man when I left the city I moved into my apt with a mattress, a tv stand, a 40 inch (still got it) and a dresser set I got off Craigslist for a note.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

I wonder if it's tolerable if dudes in their 30s still have roommates. Just told this story to two co workers, who are roommates, and they kinda clammed up on me. @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm @PeridotPuss Have y'all ever dated or been with older dudes who still have roommates and would you ever entertain doing so, if you haven't?

I suppose it would depend on the dude and his reasons.

My husband had a roommate for about a month or 2 when he first got separated to help with bills (the military has mandatory "suggestions " of how much pay you have to give a separated spouse prior to your official court order and in his case it was 2/3 , that's why I laugh at these dudes crying over 200 a month cs)

I have another single guy friend that's buying a house now with the intention of having roommates so he can pay his house off in 3 or 4 years.

But I've never dated anyone with a roommate thus far. I don't think I would care for it though.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Roommates :deadrose:

If these nikkas don't grow the fukk up, that being said

:heh: I've fukked nikkas who still live live with they mom

but I put all that behind me in 2015 :youngsabo: leveling up

Lmao I left that shyt behind me in 2010!
@The M.I.C. I dated a dude who lived with both his parents and older sister. I was 17 and he was like 21. Though I was his girlfriend, I still felt embarrassed, uncomfortable even, walking in and his people look at me like "I know what yall be doing" :ohmy: . Now, I'm too good for that shyt :jawalrus: I got my own car, own place, own money and graduating in December all at 21. nikkah needa be on my level or higher now :youngsabo:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The roommate thing is always funny, yall nikka's need to take note from these white people. Them boy's dont give up roommates until they about to get married or really get on a good job.

But keep listening to silly women who need you to have your own place while they stayed at home, and finish school or had multiple roommates or got mom and daddy helping with 2 of the 3 bills.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
The roommate thing is always funny, yall nikka's need to take note from these white people. Them boy's dont give up roommates until they about to get married or really get on a good job.

But keep listening to silly women who need you to have your own place while they stayed at home, and finish school or had multiple roommates or got mom and daddy helping with 2 of the 3 bills.

:ohhh:

:snoop:

I should've done this the ENTIRE time I was in school now that I really think about it. Would've save me a lot of stress, the struggle was epic going to school, working and then paying a ridiculous amount of bills by myself.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how much men would go without if it wasn't for women.

Most men would probably have something alone the lines of

70inch tv mounted
A gaming system
A couch
Washer and dyer
Frige
silver wear
Clothing hamper
One dresser
Bed
(weight set)

:russ:
pull up bar on the doorframe makes the cypher complete :ahh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I suppose it would depend on the dude and his reasons.

My husband had a roommate for about a month or 2 when he first got separated to help with bills (the military has mandatory "suggestions " of how much pay you have to give a separated spouse prior to your official court order and in his case it was 2/3 , that's why I laugh at these dudes crying over 200 a month cs)

I have another single guy friend that's buying a house now with the intention of having roommates so he can pay his house off in 3 or 4 years.

But I've never dated anyone with a roommate thus far. I don't think I would care for it though.
Thats the point i was making. Every situation is different. If the issue is privacy thats one thing, but most ppl are speaking about "get on my level" shyt as if a guy having a roommate is some scrub shyt. Not everyone is hardup that does. Your boy for example, owns his home and some bird living in a shytty studio with a futon thinks he's a bum cause "he dont have his own" not knowing he owns his property. You know him, so the only issue you would take with it, I assume is privacy since you know what he's about. Totally reasonable though.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
joys of living in your bachelor pad, you can decorate it, the exact way you like it, that small apartment is your world and your rules:ahh:

If you want a studio in your living or gym set up its on you:blessed: