The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still give him walking papers. Your living arrangement is like a presentation of yourself. Just like people can clown girls who take pictures in the mirror, she may have a banging ass body and a phat ass but when you look in the background and see her shyt look messy, that wouldn't turn you off or give you a sign she a messy girl?

Men & women are not the same.

Women have completely different needs on what they need for their environment. Hell when they go on a vacation, they pack damn near everything.

I had a homie that I helped moved. He was single, has no problem getting women, & only had a few things & made solid money.

Women have a problem differentiating their needs from a man's needs. A single man really doesn't need a whole lot of shyt like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Brehs, is there a certain interior design arrangement that a man in his late 20's to mid 30's should have? Brehettes...what are your expectations in dealing with a man as far as the interior design setup at his house/apartment goes?

Reason why I bring this up is because I was recently helping one of my old college friends move into a new apartment. Now this dude makes good money working for Fox Sports South here in Charlotte and now lives in a fairly expensive area of Charlotte (University City) and I find out now that this dude upholds the bumlife to amazing levels :ohlawd:.

Went over to his old crib and the first thing I noticed is that this dude has THEE smallest U-Haul you could rent out. So my initial thought is..:ehh: "We're gonna have to make more than a few trips back and forth...this dude better be buying lunch."

We get over to his new place and we start unloading the stuff..we bring out his clothes (assorted Polo, Nautica, Armani, etc..)a poker table, a suede couch, a couple of wooden crates :jbhmm:, his 65 in flat screen, an ottoman and a box full of assorted disposable dishware, like dixie cups, plastic folks and spoons and shyt. Now mind you, the entire apartment is void of anything before we bring this stuff in. So we set up the poker table in the dining room area :jbhmm:, my homeboy aligns the wooden crates like he's playing with jenga blocks in the living room, I dump the box of plastic silverware and dishes in the kitchen and finally we center the couch in front of the crates and this dude sets his TV right on top of the crates, like he just finished creating a masterpiece :beli:. At this point he plops right down on his couch and is stone cold chilling, kicking back, I still have my coat and shyt on because I KNOW there has to be more shyt that needs to be retrieved...so after a few minutes of awkward silence, I say "Where's the rest of your gotdamn stuff?" He looks back and says, "It's all here, fam."

:deadmanny::snoop::snoop::snoop:

So I ask, "Where the hell are you going to sleep?". This dude looks back and says "Well, this is what the couch right here is for.." :why: "Who the hell routinely sleeps on a suede couch, fam? That shyt is gonna look like a giant oil slick with you campin out on it all the damn time." So then I look back and look at the poker table...:leostare: "I guess the poker table is the actual dinner table then?" He just nods. I go into the kitchen and pull out a 25 pack of Styrofoam plates and then proceed to ask him when was the last time he had a female. This dude starts getting agitated at this point.. So I say "What if you had a woman over and her ass wanted some gotdamn pop-tarts, nikka? You don't even have a toaster in this bytch, she gonna cook them shyts over an open flame??" So he's like, don't worry about me and I get p*ssy all damn day..blah, blah, blah. I'm like "Ya'll nikkas having sleepovers like ya'll at summercamp if that's the case, fam..." At this point, I'm like whatever and do respect and leave him be.

But concluding that example of fukkery and going back to my original question, when should a breh step up his interior design game...like actual nice furniture and getting feng shui with it a bit or should he even do it? :patrice:
Martin.S05E09.Come.On.Over.To.My.Place.DVDRip.XviD-DIMENSION.avi - 175.1 MB

go ahead and skip to 11:45

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol: at someone having to use a candle to use the bathroom. The fukkery is tremendous.. I can understand being thrifty but goddamn that's overkill.

Either you are crazy or fukk'n really really poor.
:mjlol: at someone having to use a candle to use the bathroom. The fukkery is tremendous.. I can understand being thrifty but goddamn that's overkill.

No aldi's!!
this bytch is crazy and four hundred is to much for groceries, off top.

She is a loon,......

Art Barr

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Men & women are not the same.

Women have completely different needs on what they need for their environment. Hell when they go on a vacation, they pack damn near everything.

I had a homie that I helped moved. He was single, has no problem getting women, & only had a few things & made solid money.

Women have a problem differentiating their needs from a man's needs. A single man really doesn't need a whole lot of shyt like that.

What's considered "a whole lot of shyt?" A bed, that he doesn't have, a dining table, instead of eating on a poker table, friggin' crates for a 70 INCH TV? Cmon, these are basic essentials, a bed, table, sofa and silverwares. I'm not even concern about the whole paper spoons and crap but this dude here is tripping..

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Yeah, fam.. Mid thirties but I'm just letting him live cause I think fallout over a female might be a factor.

Breh, those Sealy posturepedics? :wow: GOAT. I go unconscious straight up once I lay down on that joint, got one of those "stay cool" memory foam pillows too :blessed:.. Roll out of bed tap dancing like Gregory Hines cause ya boy feeling revived.

yeah because my aforementioned queen bed was a firm ass mattress which was fine at the time i bought it until the gym injuries started adding up..needed something more accommodating..memory foam is a blessing...i have 6 memory foam pillows but not one of those stay cool joints...am i missing out? :lupe:

but yeah a grown man should have a regular bed even with a minimalist approach and especially at that salary you said he makes...is it at least a couch that pulls out into a bed?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Eh, by my mid-twenties I broke down and got a nice couch, flat-screen TV, larger bed, kitchen set, dishware/silverware etc.

Fresh out of college though, I was living that bumlife, no groceries, take out menus everywhere, no coffee table, dishes, a busted microwave that didn't go past 5 minutes...

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
when i bought my first house the first thing i did was buy fancy leather living room furniture. couple that with a fancy bed and making sure any artwork in my home is professionally framed is when i realized i had finally become a real (fake) adult.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In your young 20s I expect to see shyt like that. Definitely need to get some furniture though if u want company over and all that. I used to be embarrassed as hell for a couple my friends who not only had no where to fukking sit but they left their crib a pig sty. Never throwing out their trash and leaving half eaten food for days if not weeks on the kitchen counters and shyt. Gotta have some pride where u lay your head at. shyt is disgusting. Spending money on a ps4 instead of a fukking bed. Then the bed they do have is sitting on the floor, no frame. Probably never washes the sheets. Disgust. Dude got a settlement and spent it all on video game systems, computer and flat screen. Retarded as nikkas.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I just asked my 18 year old and she said
"Where's the bed?" "Oh no. fukk that"
"Even if the bed was on the floor"

And that was with me saying it was a young guy like her, first apartment.

Smh

Sounds like you are doing a good job. She will likely not be a trap queen or the type of woman who tries to upgrade dudes (i.e. build a bum ass nikka up for the next bytch to benefit)

OP is your friend tidy or clean? Knew a college buddy like that. He would use the reverse side of the bed sheets instead of washing them to save on energy and laundromat money :scust:. Time and money management are important but damn. When the Febreez and airing out on the balcony didn't work then he would wash em.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
yeah because my aforementioned queen bed was a firm ass mattress which was fine at the time i bought it until the gym injuries started adding up..needed something more accommodating..memory foam is a blessing...i have 6 memory foam pillows but not one of those stay cool joints...am i missing out? :lupe:

but yeah a grown man should have a regular bed even with a minimalist approach and especially at that salary you said he makes...is it at least a couch that pulls out into a bed?

Coincidence, I messed my back up something vicious trying to squat 600lbs. :snoop:.. Ever since then I HAD to step up the bed game, regular mattresses will have me waking up ready to fight. Those stay cool pillows fam..:banderas:.. You gotta try it, literally feels like your face is being caressed by a soft breeze.

On the real, I agree that every grown man should have a actual bed but dude happy with the couch life so I'm just gonna let him do him.