The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Brehs, is there a certain interior design arrangement that a man in his late 20's to mid 30's should have? Brehettes...what are your expectations in dealing with a man as far as the interior design setup at his house/apartment goes?

Reason why I bring this up is because I was recently helping one of my old college friends move into a new apartment. Now this dude makes good money working for Fox Sports South here in Charlotte and now lives in a fairly expensive area of Charlotte (University City) and I find out now that this dude upholds the bumlife to amazing levels :ohlawd:.

Went over to his old crib and the first thing I noticed is that this dude has THEE smallest U-Haul you could rent out. So my initial thought is..:ehh: "We're gonna have to make more than a few trips back and forth...this dude better be buying lunch."

We get over to his new place and we start unloading the stuff..we bring out his clothes (assorted Polo, Nautica, Armani, etc..)a poker table, a suede couch, a couple of wooden crates :jbhmm:, his 65 in flat screen, an ottoman and a box full of assorted disposable dishware, like dixie cups, plastic folks and spoons and shyt. Now mind you, the entire apartment is void of anything before we bring this stuff in. So we set up the poker table in the dining room area :jbhmm:, my homeboy aligns the wooden crates like he's playing with jenga blocks in the living room, I dump the box of plastic silverware and dishes in the kitchen and finally we center the couch in front of the crates and this dude sets his TV right on top of the crates, like he just finished creating a masterpiece :beli:. At this point he plops right down on his couch and is stone cold chilling, kicking back, I still have my coat and shyt on because I KNOW there has to be more shyt that needs to be retrieved...so after a few minutes of awkward silence, I say "Where's the rest of your gotdamn stuff?" He looks back and says, "It's all here, fam."

:deadmanny::snoop::snoop::snoop:

So I ask, "Where the hell are you going to sleep?". This dude looks back and says "Well, this is what the couch right here is for.." :why: "Who the hell routinely sleeps on a suede couch, fam? That shyt is gonna look like a giant oil slick with you campin out on it all the damn time." So then I look back and look at the poker table...:leostare: "I guess the poker table is the actual dinner table then?" He just nods. I go into the kitchen and pull out a 25 pack of Styrofoam plates and then proceed to ask him when was the last time he had a female. This dude starts getting agitated at this point.. So I say "What if you had a woman over and her ass wanted some gotdamn pop-tarts, nikka? You don't even have a toaster in this bytch, she gonna cook them shyts over an open flame??" So he's like, don't worry about me and I get p*ssy all damn day..blah, blah, blah. I'm like "Ya'll nikkas having sleepovers like ya'll at summercamp if that's the case, fam..." At this point, I'm like whatever and do respect and leave him be.

But concluding that example of fukkery and going back to my original question, when should a breh step up his interior design game...like actual nice furniture and getting feng shui with it a bit or should he even do it? :patrice:

What's ya boy do at FSS? I need some connects to a new job.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk why, but the fact that you actually have a "snack drawer" next to your bed got me dying. :russ:
Dont read too much into it, its just my nightstand. :pachaha:
Top drawer is phone chargers, bluetooth etc. Middle drawer is vitamins/medicine and the bottom drawer is usually 3 water bottles. I dont eat junk food but in the rare instance I do, that shyt better be right there next to me in the bottom drawer.
:ufdup:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still give him walking papers. Your living arrangement is like a presentation of yourself. Just like people can clown girls who take pictures in the mirror, she may have a banging ass body and a phat ass but when you look in the background and see her shyt look messy, that wouldn't turn you off or give you a sign she a messy girl?
All yall messy, to be honest. :yeshrug:

Even when you think you are tidy. To be fair though, everyone calls me a neatfreak but the fact is i'm not. People are messy in general.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Its crazy how much men would go without if it wasn't for women.

Most men would probably have something alone the lines of

70inch tv mounted
A gaming system
A couch
Washer and dyer
Frige
silver wear
Clothing hamper
One dresser
Bed
(weight set)

:russ:

for real for real!!!!! I can take it a step further :skip:
Right I wouldn't even need no 70 inch. Plastic eating utensils. Washer and dryer is a luxury to me.

The basics :wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
All yall messy, to be honest. :yeshrug:

Even when you think you are tidy. To be fair though, everyone calls me a neatfreak but the fact is i'm not. People are messy in general.

I can agree to this to a certain extent.. Remember going to an ex's place, using her bathroom and seeing a bunch of used tampons sitting happily in the open air in this little ass garbage can. :gag:. Just a Netflix only type of night after seeing that shyt

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can agree to this to a certain extent.. Remember going to an ex's place, using her bathroom and seeing a bunch of used tampons sitting happily in the open air in this little ass garbage can. :gag:. Just a Netflix only type of night after seeing that shyt
:scustaussie:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The story got me dead for real :russ:

But yea i got a friend like this too but I swear the mans fukks some of the baddest bytches in the city right on his couch.. Nicca has nothing in his apartment . The hoes don't even care.. But then again he kicks em out before they even notice it :russ:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:jbhmm:

I wonder if it's tolerable if dudes in their 30s still have roommates. Just told this story to two co workers, who are roommates, and they kinda clammed up on me. @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm @PeridotPuss Have y'all ever dated or been with older dudes who still have roommates and would you ever entertain doing so, if you haven't?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I actually microwave mine. :ehh:
ae954RP.gif

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

I wonder if it's tolerable if dudes in their 30s still have roommates. Just told this story to two co workers, who are roommates, and they kinda clammed up on me. @SweetDelightxx @wickedsm @PeridotPuss Have y'all ever dated or been with older dudes who still have roommates and would you ever entertain doing so, if you haven't?

Roommates :deadrose:

If these nikkas don't grow the fukk up, that being said

:heh: I've fukked nikkas who still live live with they mom

but I put all that behind me in 2015 :youngsabo: leveling up

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

They don't know what they'd do despite any answer they give. It all depends on the man and the situation.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
b24a263e2d6b4c09bd9067a59ee62c5c.png
I'm saying get rid of that nikka
:deadmanny:

He saving me money though. :skip:

EDIT:
My ex and I lived together in downtown Chicago but wanted to save more money and moved. We separated, she moved out and my landlord who lives one the 1st flat wanted her brother to move in from Poland if I wanted a roommate. I had a 3br apt with just my ex and I and my landlord said she'd make all my utilities inclusive (gas, heat, electric, internet/cable), pay for my maid service, give my deposit back up front and knock my half of rent down even more. I said "Of course" and save a shyt ton of money, which I already was doing when I moved there from the downtown spot. Dude is in his sisters apt almost exclusively. He only comes up to my apt whenever he doesn't want to sleep down there.

What the problem is? :tellme:Why you judging me?:mjcry: Is it because I'm light skin?:leostare: Cause thats racist. :dame:

Last edited: