The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I read the thread and place my input on the situation. It not that serious breh :what:.

:cosbysmoke: just wondering breh, the tone of your posts had me pausing a bit. I'm more concerned with him mentally but I don't care if my nig decides to live as a hermit as long as he's well and good.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
one thing about that story

the dude is 30+ and sleeps on a couch? :dahell:

couches are good to catch naps for a couple hours but nothing beats a bed...a king size bed with memory foam mattress and pillow :ohlawd:

in my first 2 years after moving out from my parents house, i had a futon bed....it was easy to move and whatnot...but as soon as i got my first decent paying with benefits job outta grad school best believe i went to a furniture warehouse and upgraded to a regular queen size bed lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Keep it simple
V1xMPDB.jpg

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
one thing about that story

the dude is 30+ and sleeps on a couch? :dahell:

couches are good to catch naps for a couple hours but nothing beats a bed...a king size bed with memory foam mattress and pillow :ohlawd:

in my first 2 years after moving out from my parents house, i had a futon bed....it was easy to move and whatnot...but as soon as i got my first decent paying with benefits job outta grad school best believe i went to a furniture warehouse and upgraded to a regular queen size bed lol

Yeah, fam.. Mid thirties but I'm just letting him live cause I think fallout over a female might be a factor.

Breh, those Sealy posturepedics? :wow: GOAT. I go unconscious straight up once I lay down on that joint, got one of those "stay cool" memory foam pillows too :blessed:.. Roll out of bed tap dancing like Gregory Hines cause ya boy feeling revived.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
:cosbysmoke: just wondering breh, the tone of your posts had me pausing a bit. I'm more concerned with him mentally but I don't care if my nig decides to live as a hermit as long as he's well and good.

Well buy the guy some goddamn pop-tarts if you're gonna go over there complaining about him not having any. :stopitslime:

You sound like a horrible friend OP...No bueno b. :pacspit:

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
But I'm a firm believer that you shouldn't by all that extra and at some point (needed) stuff until you know where you plan to stay for at least 2-3 years or plan on having family, friends or random people over.

This.

I moved to Seattle in 2014 and bought a 3 bedroom house, but I never really felt 'at home' here so I never decked my place out.

So all I have in my living area is a loveseat, a coffee table, a tv, and an end table. No art on the walls, no rugs, no nothing. :yeshrug:
Of course I've got plates and silverware and shyt like that and my fridge STAYS stacked but furniture wise it's as minimalist as can be because I didn't feel like putting a bunch of time and energy into a place that wasn't gonna be home.
If ya'll came to my house, you'd laugh at me.
But if we compared bank accts, I'd be laughing at you.
So brehettes, if you go to a dudes house and it's Spartan, don't assume it's because he's broke. He's probably just not a flashy dude and doesn't give a fukk about impressing people.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well buy the guy some goddamn pop-tarts if you're gonna go over there complaining about him not having any. :stopitslime:

You sound like a horrible friend OP...No bueno b. :pacspit:

:deadmanny:

Y'all nikkas caping for a dude y'all dont even know, I swear the Coli got some oddball nikkas running around this joint.. Some of y'all dudes softer than baby butt cheeks..

:mjlol: gtfo of my thread nikka and you can take them homotional nikkas who dapped you right back onto them Coli streets.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
his wardrobe sounds dope as hell, especially if hes still got those mid 90s nautica peices.

im sure he broke out immediately after you guys left to hit the glass container in rite aid for some davidoff cool water

did he have a big CD/DVD collection?

It's funny because the homie stays immaculate with the clothing game, doesn't like to wear jeans or t shirts.. At minimum, he'll wear Polo's. It's the opposite with me, I'll wear khakis and a basic tee anytime I can as long as it's clean..

Yeah.. He does have a pretty big library of DVDs. Why you ask?