The M.I.C. Stories: Living Like A 90's Trap King Brehs

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...he may need some yime before he actually feels the need to upgrade.

But he had no toaster?????? Poptarts made in a toaster is like one of the best things!!! D:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
shyt. I don't expect him to be the most creative nikkah in the world but.. crates as a TV stand? :comeon:

I wouldn't even stop fukking with him because of his nonexistent interior designing skills, I'd stop fukking with him cuz that nikkah cheap as hell. You
said he works for FOX yet he eats on a poker table and has a couch for a bed? That's warning signs there.

I bought my furniture from Badcock, my bedroom TV from Walmart and my living room TV also from Badcock. I can be cheap too but at least make that shyt look good. Poker table for where he eats smfh...

:jbhmm:

Let's flip the script a bit, so if the dude ain't really ballin' with the cash flow, you'd still fukk with a dude who's living like that? Or would you still give that nikka his walking papers?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
He can upgrade his house that he pays the bills for when he wants to :yeshrug: his house his rules.

Now for me personally I don't see myself being with a man that can't even invest in a nice bed :yeshrug:

The M.I.C.

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmm...he may need some yime before he actually feels the need to upgrade.

But he had no toaster?????? Poptarts made in a toaster is like one of the best things!!! D:

I'm hoping that's the case..

And thank you!

All this microwave talk with the pop tarts is :hhhwhat:

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
:jbhmm:

Let's flip the script a bit, so if the dude ain't really ballin' with the cash flow, you'd still fukk with a dude who's living like that? Or would you still give that nikka his walking papers?

Still give him walking papers. Your living arrangement is like a presentation of yourself. Just like people can clown girls who take pictures in the mirror, she may have a banging ass body and a phat ass but when you look in the background and see her shyt look messy, that wouldn't turn you off or give you a sign she a messy girl?

The M.I.C.

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still give him walking papers. Your living arrangement is like a presentation of yourself. Just like people can clown girls who take pictures in the mirror, she may have a banging ass body and a phat ass but when you look in the background and see her shyt look messy, that wouldn't turn you off or give you a sign she a messy girl?

See, this is where I'm trying to get at.. Now @patscorpio made a point that essentially for dudes in that situation, it's more of a maturation process and that's something that other dudes understand and have no problems with it. Like with my friend, even though it's not a good look, I'd still come over and chill for a ball game or poker. However, you can't escape the fact that how you live will ultimately effect how people look at you as a person especially with potential and/or love interests.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
See, this is where I'm trying to get at.. Now @patscorpio made a point that essentially for dudes in that situation, it's more of a maturation process and that's something that other dudes understand and have no problems with it. Like with my friend, even though it's not a good look, I'd still come over and chill for a ball game or poker. However, you can't escape the fact that how you live will ultimately effect how people look at you as a person especially with potential and/or love interests.

My point, exactly. Presentation.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I usually dont microwave them because they are probably in my nightstand water/snack drawer by the bed. Im just saying that if I want a heated poptart, Im not standing around in my kitchen to eat a crunchy ass strawberry poptart (no icing), that shyt is going in the microwave for like 10sec.

Idk why, but the fact that you actually have a "snack drawer" next to your bed got me dying. :russ:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Brehs, is there a certain interior design arrangement that a man in his late 20's to mid 30's should have? Brehettes...what are your expectations in dealing with a man as far as the interior design setup at his house/apartment goes?

Reason why I bring this up is because I was recently helping one of my old college friends move into a new apartment. Now this dude makes good money working for Fox Sports South here in Charlotte and now lives in a fairly expensive area of Charlotte (University City) and I find out now that this dude upholds the bumlife to amazing levels :ohlawd:.

Went over to his old crib and the first thing I noticed is that this dude has THEE smallest U-Haul you could rent out. So my initial thought is..:ehh: "We're gonna have to make more than a few trips back and forth...this dude better be buying lunch."

We get over to his new place and we start unloading the stuff..we bring out his clothes (assorted Polo, Nautica, Armani, etc..)a poker table, a suede couch, a couple of wooden crates :jbhmm:, his 65 in flat screen, an ottoman and a box full of assorted disposable dishware, like dixie cups, plastic folks and spoons and shyt. Now mind you, the entire apartment is void of anything before we bring this stuff in. So we set up the poker table in the dining room area :jbhmm:, my homeboy aligns the wooden crates like he's playing with jenga blocks in the living room, I dump the box of plastic silverware and dishes in the kitchen and finally we center the couch in front of the crates and this dude sets his TV right on top of the crates, like he just finished creating a masterpiece :beli:. At this point he plops right down on his couch and is stone cold chilling, kicking back, I still have my coat and shyt on because I KNOW there has to be more shyt that needs to be retrieved...so after a few minutes of awkward silence, I say "Where's the rest of your gotdamn stuff?" He looks back and says, "It's all here, fam."

:deadmanny::snoop::snoop::snoop:

So I ask, "Where the hell are you going to sleep?". This dude looks back and says "Well, this is what the couch right here is for.." :why: "Who the hell routinely sleeps on a suede couch, fam? That shyt is gonna look like a giant oil slick with you campin out on it all the damn time." So then I look back and look at the poker table...:leostare: "I guess the poker table is the actual dinner table then?" He just nods. I go into the kitchen and pull out a 25 pack of Styrofoam plates and then proceed to ask him when was the last time he had a female. This dude starts getting agitated at this point.. So I say "What if you had a woman over and her ass wanted some gotdamn pop-tarts, nikka? You don't even have a toaster in this bytch, she gonna cook them shyts over an open flame??" So he's like, don't worry about me and I get p*ssy all damn day..blah, blah, blah. I'm like "Ya'll nikkas having sleepovers like ya'll at summercamp if that's the case, fam..." At this point, I'm like whatever and do respect and leave him be.

But concluding that example of fukkery and going back to my original question, when should a breh step up his interior design game...like actual nice furniture and getting feng shui with it a bit or should he even do it? :patrice:

:deadrose: :deadmanny:

I learned at early age, to keep a clean place and make your place look nice, you never know when you might have company. If I know I got a female coming over I will make sure my place is clean and things are in order. I've lived with roommates who were absolute slobs, couldn't stand it.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its crazy how much men would go without if it wasn't for women.

Most men would probably have something alone the lines of

70inch tv mounted
A gaming system
A couch
Washer and dyer
Frige
silver wear
Clothing hamper
One dresser
Bed
(weight set)

:russ: