The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
-Swear they are team #HOH but somehow have a million stories of how they were all in for a chick and got hurt. Now how are you such a cold blooded #HOH pimp but got more romantic tragedy stories than Shakespeare :stopitslime:.

-steady giving over the top extreme advise that they dont really believe. at least i hope the dont believe the shyt they type. They always come into advise threads saying the most off the wall shyt (accumulating zero daps :mjlol:) that they know they wouldnt actually do. Internet stuntin'. It could be something simple like "I messed up with my girlfriend and she wont pick up my call, should I go to her house?"
Coli nikkas- "fukk that hoe :pacspit:! call up her sister and see if she's DTF:youngsabo:! Simp ass nikkas tryna ride by women's houses to beg and shyt, fukking betas:russ:"

Coli nikkas in real life- *on their knees in front of her door* "Baby please:sadbron:, im sorry! What am i gonna do with out you?:mjcry::sadcam::to:

:dead:

Lmaooooooo

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You never know :usure:
nikkas be like "I got a dikk and I got a camera.... and I know how to use at least one of them :mjcry:"
:mjlol:

I wonder which one it is. :lupe:
I meant vehemently. Like that shouldn't be your first go to bc a coli lady said something you didn't like or inadvertently shyts on you.
Perfect example: I don't like short dudes
guy1: shut up bytch
guy2: you a washed up thot anyway
:mindblown:
Exactly. There's a thread made this morning (or last night) where a guy has a huge spider in one of the rooms. One of the responses was "your apartment and your bytch, you share them" or something like that.
Their argument against that was that they had so little that losing half would be devastating. :deadmanny:
:russ:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
If u scared dont enter :contsas:
1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall :dead: (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )
I'm 5'10-11 barely. ive always been average height, If a short nikka gets roasted, I only will defend because I know Short dudes who bag women left and right. growing up in a majority black area there are PLENTY of Bobby V, Usher,Omari Hardwick short ass dudes who bag chicks. solely based off being in certain squads, or dressing well or chicks thinking they're cute not caring about their height. When it comes to physical traits black women in BLACK AREAS actually arent that critical, Ive seen Dimes with short ass dudes have me like:ohhh:

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack
With Most chicks i get the whole pretty dikk,perfect dikk or nice dikk- I guess 8'' is perfect or decent enough.

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them
I work for my bro in law IT Consulting- if I didnt I would unemployed as shyt like the rest of these clowns, When I started hanging around more OTB Africans and West Indians in college, they put me onto IT. if not I would working in a warehouse or call center like most of my homies who went to HBCUS and graduated with Liberal arts degrees. :lolbron:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted:
Kind of goes back to 2. I know plenty of Fat ass dudes who get women, even pass me. They just happen to BE POPULAR in their area. Their weight never made them lame. if they lost weight they would still be that nikku.:yeshrug:

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day :deadmanny:
Goes back to 4. and 2. I live in PG county majority black county and ALL BLACK WOMEN GET LOVE, no matter the size, skin or hair length. SOME nikka IS gon wife her up or atleast eat and beat. These fat women not impregnating themselves. Some BBW chicks :shaq:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

You make a good Point I don't understand HOW SOME WOMEN ARE on here for like THREE MONTHS HAVE SO MANY DAPS AND REPS- yet are self admitted HOES,Liberal,unemotional, Like THUGS.:sas2: talking bout 28+ bodies. AND NIKKAS BE RUNNING IN THE JOINTS THREAD OR MENTIONING THEM AT EVERY CHANCE FOH. im like

LOL Im home now, so I can fool around AND GO IN, before I go out tonight! @Marty Kaan has alot of aiight topics I Must say you might be my favorite poster.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:dead: This can be applied to dudes outside of thecoli too.

This.

I've listen to so many lies and ducktales since middle school just being in the locker room on teams and gym class. Once group think begins, everybody start telling the same damn lie. I remember in high school dudes used to lie about not eating out girls. Two dudes I know almost came to blows because they both accused each other of doing it to the girls they were talking to at the time. I was confused as to what the problem was doing that:ld:.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-steady giving over the top extreme advise that they dont really believe. at least i hope the dont believe the shyt they type. They always come into advise threads saying the most off the wall shyt (accumulating zero daps :mjlol:) that they know they wouldnt actually do. Internet stuntin'. It could be something simple like "I messed up with my girlfriend and she wont pick up my call, should I go to her house?"
Coli nikkas- "fukk that hoe :pacspit:! call up her sister and see if she's DTF:youngsabo:! Simp ass nikkas tryna ride by women's houses to beg and shyt, fukking betas:russ:"

Coli nikkas in real life- *on their knees in front of her door* "Baby please:sadbron:, im sorry! What am i gonna do with out you?:mjcry::sadcam::to:

Can't lie this shyt had me Rollin :dead: