The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
a nikka actually said this?:russ:
every female i've ever taken there showed much appreciation :shaq::shaq::shaq:

oh no coli but these coli nikkaz 5 starring it up errnight right:mjlol:
there's a whole thread about the Cheesecake Factory. And it's a good ant of responses...

Is that one directed at me?
my posts aren't directed at anyone in particular. It's something I've seen quite a bit on here.

That's in every male vocab, step off
no it's not.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
there's a whole thread about the Cheesecake Factory. And it's a good ant of responses...

my posts aren't directed at anyone in particular. It's something I've seen quite a bit on here.

no it's not.
U don't know males like other makes do. If u not around them when they guard down u won't ever know. And men don't even mean hoe, bytch in a bad way most of the times

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

no it's not.

Ah ok. I called it mediocore in a thread yesterday randomly. Coincidence i guess

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Im 5'10
7.9 inch unit
Is a financial advisor
Does not physically engage with big girls

I'll sit back and enjoy the thread

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
U don't know males like other makes do. If u not around them when they guard down u won't ever know. And men don't even mean hoe, bytch in a bad way most of the times
None of the men I've been around (this includes family) use the terms 'hoe' 'thots' or bytches*
* unless the woman is indeed being a bytch.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
None of the men I've been around (this includes family) use the terms 'hoe' 'thots' or bytches*
* unless the woman is indeed being a bytch.

Do you mean calling a woman a hoe to her face? :jbhmm:
Or using the term hoe to describe hoeish behaviour?:jbhmm:

Maybe the circle you keep are just very respectable women :leon:

Fun Sized Psycho

Supporter
Daps
Do you mean calling a woman a hoe to her face? :jbhmm:
Or using the term hoe to describe hoeish behaviour?:jbhmm:

Maybe the circle you keep are just very respectable women :leon:
Hoe is used to describe the behavior, of a woman that acts like a whore.
But the guys on the coli use it to describe women, even when they don't know their sexual history. None of the men I know use it so loosely as the men in the coli do.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoe is used to describe the behavior, of a woman that acts like a whore.
But the guys on the coli use it to describe women, even when they don't know their sexual history. None of the men I know use it so loosely as the men in the coli do.

Good answer, I feel you :obama:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
All chicks I know have Sephora just to have Sephora. I liken it to how dudes just have the blue grease for hair, just cause its available and does the job when needed.

My sister mentions Sephora, she's a nurse practioner and her husband a millionaire.... but she uses it along with other higher end women's products I cannot even pronounce.... so I doubt it's use has anything to do with funds.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

Yall can add on.

Brehs enter a @PeridotPuss (or anyone else who gets simped alot) thread on page 1 like "Fukk all that simpin for this washed thot :scust:"

32 pages later they still posting on every page like ":scust:"

Then you learn they were in the inbox the whole time:ohhh:......................... :dead:

@JordanwiththeWiz :lolbron:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Brehs enter a @PeridotPuss (or anyone else who gets simped alot) thread on page 1 like "Fukk all that simpin for this washed thot :scust:"

32 pages later they still posting on every page like ":scust:"

Then you learn they were in the inbox the whole time:ohhh:......................... :dead:

@JordanwiththeWiz :lolbron:
You know that happens a lot around here. Then the female posters start coming out of the wood works going he's been simpin me in the pm's too. It's a funny sight to see. He has to eat all of those words. It's like tell the truth because I keep telling people that the coli has their own branch of the CIA and FBI.