The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I agree with you ladies about these lames on here...

But I also agree you bytches be lying and faking...

I'm going to tell y'all the truth about me...:myman:

1. I have a Big dikk documented by the over one thousand bytches I have fukked.

2. I got major paper first from being an attorney and then managing my own hedge fund. Before you bytches say I'm lying

Answer this question.... If you sell a put and buy a call at the money what have you created. Many bytches on the other board have been fukked in the Sssssssssssss and Bentley. And yes I have the video and pictures.:ehh:

3. I'm also 6'1 and 175.

4. I can fukk any bytch on here without spending any doe. If I spend money on Keisha I robbed Jackie to pay Keisha. If I spend $100 on Buttisha I got $300 worth of ass.

5. I gotta big dikk

That about sums it up:francis:

It makes perfect sense to people in the financial world.:francis:

Now if I said Shorty get your Eagle on or pop those titties do do brown....Or Thot where the Loud at....You'd be like hayyyyyyyy....talk yo shyt Daddy:childplease:
is this a drunk uncle persona or something?

Mr. Izzm1911

Banned
Daps
I hope I impressed you with my skillful neg :lupe:

Do I post like I give a fukk about this board and this Gandy negging shyt.:mjlol:

That's some loser internet little kid shyt..,,.Shorty I don't give a fukk if you neg me:what:

Grow up....now send me a naked picture.:martin:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
It makes perfect sense to people in the financial world.:francis:

Now if I said Shorty get your Eagle on or pop those titties do do brown....Or Thot where the Loud at....You'd be like hayyyyyyyy....talk yo shyt Daddy:childplease:
You have me confused with someone else.
First and foremost, I don't call ANYONE other than my father, daddy.
Secondly, I'm not in the financial industry. You want to talk a bout levels of perio disease or anything involving teeth, then we can talk.

Mr. Izzm1911

Banned
Daps
You have me confused with someone else.
First and foremost, I don't call ANYONE other than my father, daddy.
Secondly, I'm not in the financial industry. You want to talk a bout levels of perio disease or anything involving teeth, then we can talk.

:ohhh:

I'm a little impressed but still imagine you like this:usure:

What do you do professionally that doesn't involve a pole or twerking?:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:ehh:

I tell the truth about my shyt though :ufdup: I'm 6 "2" and proud of it (my little brother is taller than me though :to:) I make 70k NOW (after working my ass off for two years) and I don't brag about my dikk size, I'll let my performance in that area speak for itself when it comes to ladies:sas1:

Women are DEFINITELY not all Thots, hoes, or ignorant and I'd rather jump off a bridge than pay a nasty backpage whore a dime to give me an STD:scusthov:

To be honest I think we all allow 3-4 Coli posters (both male and female) that post 234455 threads on the SAME topic influence how we think MOST posters act on here. This is actually one of the most diverse internet boards I've ever been apart of when it comes to differing opinions and viewpoints. Hell we've got @General Mills telling stories of almost every L he's ever taken, if that's not raw honesty I don't know what is...