The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Pharmacy tech. Nice. I started off going to school for a Medical Assistant degree. So I learned how to do phlebotomy and all of that stuff. I can stick a needle in someone and take blood. Than I switched over to the admin side.

Is a phlebotomy license worth it? I am currently in school to become a speech pathologist, which I love. I am considering getting licensed in some medical areas after becoming a speech pathologist. Would you say that a phlebotomy license is worth it if one already has a lucrative career? Serious question

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Is a phlebotomy license worth it? I am currently in school to become a speech pathologist, which I love. I am considering getting licensed in some medical areas after becoming a speech pathologist. Would you say that a phlebotomy license is worth it if one already has a lucrative career? Serious question
Yeah, it's worth it. I never actually finished the phlebotomy course, though I got pretty far. But I'd imagine having that license opens you up to more job opportunities.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Yeah, it's worth it. I never actually finished the phlebotomy course, though I got pretty far. But I'd imagine having that license opens you up to more job opportunities.

Oh ok that's interesting.....Thank you!

Manofsteel

Rookie
Daps
I just had a job interview with Polo Ralph Lauren.

I have an associates degree in medical administration. I haven't done jack with it.

I've been working out. I'm gaining great mass in my arms, shoulders, triceps, and traps.

Post a pic or it's ducktales bruhh

teacher

All Star
Daps

no point for phlebotomy for a speech therapist you'll never be asked to start an IV or draw blood,....but if you want to expand your knowledge...:yeshrug: as far as money therapist make more money then I imagine...an occupational therapist I work a client with told me he gets paid $55 per case and best believe every case is an hour including travel time...had me feeling :flabbynsick: I'm in NY BTW so I'd imagine that's on the higher end of the pay scale so YMMV

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
7. They go outside and have a life. Friday night comes and it's always "something". Plans fell through they can't stand their boy blah blah blah. Saturday night rolls through, they got too drunk at home and didn't want to drink and drive. Sunday night...still here with an excuse about watching sports and chilling (like they did shyt all weekend). Just face it son, you don't have any friends and no one really fukks with you like that. That's why a lot of us are here. Embrace it, b.
black women are the GOAT ether dishers:wow:

Directly or indirectly, you still catching a fade :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
Reppin
StoicPhilosphers
I love this thread
:salute:

Im here because i liked the topics as a guest first and when i finally joined i saw all the fukkery first hand
:birdman:

Trying to make up stories to impress nikkas is not my style nor to impress the ladies:manny:

If you like what i say then cool and if not that is fine also:youngsabo:

Im not fake and I have a good job
:leon: :lawd:

Im single and handsome even svelte :obama:never:flabbynsick:

I go out often with my fam and hit ybor city or st pete so yes i do have a life :whoa: I dont do the dikks in your pms game :snoop:to me that already writes the narrative of who you are irl and why you spend 100 hours on coli a week:stopitslime:

I agree its alot of scumbaggery and contradiction that goes on here with certain brehs :yeshrug:but there will always be lames that perp like they real :troll:

I been trying to get some ladies attention to see where you guys are from but i get:lupe:then say fukk it lol

I heard some of you ladies are:noah: I love to travel because im free and have the funds to do it so im all for a meet up at your local coffee spot:sas1:
Ybor City has been a disappointment of late but St Pete does have some good bars.....

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
hilarious thread :pachaha:

but one of the brehettes on here can verify my height (6'3 1/2"), education (no certs, 2 degrees), my employment status (gainfully) and occupation (work in business IT)..plus thats me in my avi..the stature of a gotdamn football player/pro wrestler :boss:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
From one of my first post in the salon I talked about baby sitting my niece and nephew. (Dropped 2 pics) of how I grew up being the oldest boy for a long time. Talked about birth control, and how I don't label men or women based off something before me in regards to a individual sexual history. Never trolled this section or got into a verbal altercation here unless I was provoked. I value people who know how to keep their lips sealed. Loose lips sink ships and all that. I don't rock with a lot of people because of that.

I'll leave a gem.

"What good is being the best, if it brings out the worst in you"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of the examples in the op are phenomenon exclusive to The Coli, and all the examples can be at least be partially chalked up to self selection bias.Basically those with traits that are deemed positive are more willing to volunteer info about themselves, especially true when it comes to more sensitive topics like height, or penis size. Though of course there are still probably those who are straight up lying, but I don't think it's as many as you all though.

DanniC

Pro
Daps
I just image everyone acting like Dame Dash like they are untouchable.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
None of the examples in the op are phenomenon exclusive to The Coli, and all the examples can be at least be partially chalked up to self selection bias.Basically those with traits that are deemed positive are more willing to volunteer info about themselves, especially true when it comes to more sensitive topics like height, or penis size. Though of course there are still probably those who are straight up lying, but I don't think it's as many as you all though.
I agree with this like what dude that's 5'5 or has a 2inch dikk going to be sending pics or bragging on height? Like you said it might be liars but most people if,they know they have something people say is positive of course they going to flaunt it more times than not. That's basic shyt IMO.