The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This.

I've listen to so many lies and ducktales since middle school just being in the locker room on teams and gym class. Once group think begins, everybody start telling the same damn lie. I remember in high school dudes used to lie about not eating out girls. Two dudes I know almost came to blows because they both accused each other of doing it to the girls they were talking to at the time. I was confused as to what the problem was doing that:ld:.

But lying outside the coli makes more sense then online to strangers. shyt I lied before in specific situations. This bytch told the whole high school about my dikk game and I ate her p*ssy. I had to lie to my boys. Her friends planned who was going fukk me first like it was a bet.
They were clowning me about eating a thot a p*ssy. I was hurt i lost my virginity and my faithful VIRGIN GF to the wrong bytch lolhahahahah SOME LIES ARE ACCEPTABLE MY G!

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Dualities

jay-z-6.w529.h352.2x.gif

Dualities

But what that thang smell like baby girl?:jbhmm:

None of your business. :stopitslime:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I just had a job interview with Polo Ralph Lauren.

I have an associates degree in medical administration. I haven't done jack with it.

I've been working out. I'm gaining great mass in my arms, shoulders, triceps, and traps.
Don't feel bad… I was in the same boat.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't feel bad… I was in the same boat.
I had an internship at an Urgent Care Center that was required of me, before I received my degree. But I hope I get that polo job. The manager liked me. She's a jolly sista. We basically laughed and giggled the whole interview. She said she'd get me an interview with the guy that's over her. If I don't get the job, I wouldn't care. But they have some good looking sisters working there. I'm 26, I didn't know most on here were older than that.

Paradise

Daps
I had an internship at an Urgent Care Center that was required of me, before I received my degree. But I hope I get that polo job. The manager liked me. She's a jolly sista. We basically laughed and giggled the whole interview. She said she'd get me an interview with the guy that's over her. If I don't get the job, I wouldn't care. But they have some good looking sisters working there. I'm 26, I didn't know most on here were older than that.
I hope you do too!!!! When I done my internship and I got lucky and get hired at the end. I'm about to start a second job as a Pharmacy Tech. It's a lot of older members… but it's still plenty of youngins around.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I hope you do too!!!! When I done my internship and I got lucky and get hired at the end. I'm about to start a second job as a Pharmacy Tech. It's a lot of older members… but it's still plenty of youngins around.
Pharmacy tech. Nice. I started off going to school for a Medical Assistant degree. So I learned how to do phlebotomy and all of that stuff. I can stick a needle in someone and take blood. Than I switched over to the admin side.

Paradise

Daps
Pharmacy tech. Nice. I started off going to school for a Medical Assistant degree. So I learned how to do phlebotomy and all of that stuff. I can stick a needle in someone and take blood. Than I switched over to the admin side.
What made you want to make the change?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If u scared dont enter :contsas:

if coli nikkas intimidate u dont enter :contsas:

According to majority of the male posters, us females are liars and perpetrate this perfect persona about ourselves (we're all virgins, in shape, naturals etc etc) We all know that as a whole we don't try to come off as if we're special or better than most women its just that the coli attract a lot of good looking sistas with their head on right :ld:

But this thread isnt about us though :mjpls:

Its about the many lies told by the average male poster daily.

1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall :dead: (yet get offended when a short nikka is getting roasted for his height :dafukc: )

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack :deadrose:

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them :comeon:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted :disnikka1:

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day :deadmanny:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster :contsas:

Yall can add on.
:bryan:
1. I'm sub-6 foot gang and I don't grow an inch every year
2. Define big :mjpls: and no thirst buckets in my life at all :shaq2:
3. Nope.
4. Nope
5. Depends on said BBWs shape
6. I'm not sure I understand 6 or its contradiction :skip:

Paradise

Daps
Honestly, you're gonna laugh. Part of it was stress, another part of it was because I was bad at tying the tourniquet. I would get it tied in with my glove.

:mjlol:
Being an MA is stressful. Working any job in the medical field is stressful. My auntie has a B.S. and Master's in Hospital Administration. She loves it! She works for a small clinic. I hope you can find a job in your field… it seems like everybody is going to school for something medical these days.