The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The lies these nikkas tell on this site are unreal. I often wonder can they get a woman in real life...
It just depend on how they look to be honest. You can be wack in game but some chick will eventually do enough of a jump start to get shyt moving if she thinks you look good enough. If that dude appeals to even more women the chances of that happening increases that much more. Now if them faces/bodies hurt yeah they done for the most part but that's something each person instinctively knows for themselves.

Funny thing I say the same about the females here. Just a little different cause y'all can get a dude but can you get a real top notch dude to commit to,you. That's moreso the thing for chicks imo since y'all can get some type of regular warm bodied dude lol

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just depend on how they look to be honest. You can be wack in game but some chick will eventually do enough of a jump start to get shyt moving if she thinks you look good enough. If that dude appeals to even more women the chances of that happening increases that much more. Now if them faces/bodies hurt yeah they done for the most part but that's something each person instinctively knows for themselves.

Funny thing I say the same about the females here. Just a little different cause y'all can get a dude but can you get a real top notch dude to commit to,you. That's moreso the thing for chicks imo since y'all can get some type of regular warm bodied dude lol

Strongly agree with this. :francis:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

I can't argue with that...:ehh:

Mr. Izzm1911

Banned
Daps
I agree with you ladies about these lames on here...

But I also agree you bytches be lying and faking...

I'm going to tell y'all the truth about me...:myman:

1. I have a Big dikk documented by the over one thousand bytches I have fukked.

2. I got major paper first from being an attorney and then managing my own hedge fund. Before you bytches say I'm lying

Answer this question.... If you sell a put and buy a call at the money what have you created. Many bytches on the other board have been fukked in the Sssssssssssss and Bentley. And yes I have the video and pictures.:ehh:

3. I'm also 6'1 and 175.

4. I can fukk any bytch on here without spending any doe. If I spend money on Keisha I robbed Jackie to pay Keisha. If I spend $100 on Buttisha I got $300 worth of ass.

5. I gotta big dikk

That about sums it up:francis:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you ladies about these lames on here...

But I also agree you bytches be lying and faking...

I'm going to tell y'all the truth about me...:myman:

1. I have a Big dikk documented by the over one thousand bytches I have fukked.

2. I got major paper first from being an attorney and then managing my own hedge fund. Before you bytches say I'm lying

Answer this question.... If you sell a put and buy a call at the money what have you created. Many bytches on the other board have been fukked in the Sssssssssssss and Bentley. And yes I have the video and pictures.:ehh:

3. I'm also 6'1 and 175.

4. I can fukk any bytch on here without spending any doe. If I spend money on Keisha I robbed Jackie to pay Keisha. If I spend $100 on Buttisha I got $300 worth of ass.

5. I gotta big dikk

That about sums it up:francis:
what?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Mr. Izzm1911

Banned
Daps
It makes perfect sense to people in the financial world.:francis:

Now if I said Shorty get your Eagle on or pop those titties do do brown....Or Thot where the Loud at....You'd be like hayyyyyyyy....talk yo shyt Daddy:childplease: