The lies coli nikkas tell (messy time ladies)

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
All chicks I know have Sephora just to have Sephora. I liken it to how dudes just have the blue grease for hair, just cause its available and does the job when needed.

My sister mentions Sephora, she's a nurse practioner and her husband a millionaire.... but she uses it along with other higher end women's products I cannot even pronounce.... so I doubt it's use has anything to do with funds.
Sephora carries all types of name brand products including there own brand. I just went to Sephora last week and got some Midnight Romance By Ralph Lauren… smells soooo good!

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know that happens a lot around here. Then the female posters start coming out of the wood works going he's been simpin me in the pm's too. It's a funny sight to see. He has to eat all of those words. It's like tell the truth because I keep telling people that the coli has their own branch of the CIA and FBI.

Before I simp someone, I make them sign that NDA :whoa: :win:

But yeah I keep saying if you brehettes opened up those pms for the world... this site might go down for good :wow:

Paradise

Daps
Before I simp someone, I make them sign that NDA :whoa: :win:

But yeah I keep saying if you brehettes opened up those pms for the world... this site might go down for good :wow:
I don't think simpin will get bad enough to shut down a whole website…LOL

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No sephora in birmingham uk

You're a Brummy?? :leon: Watching the Hull City game on right now?

I used to live in Croydon for a bit before coming to the states... but that's nowhere near Birmingham

Paradise

Daps
You never know :usure:
nikkas be like "I got a dikk and I got a camera.... and I know how to use at least one of them :mjcry:"

So true… I think to myself these people can't be stupid enough to send nudes on a site where people getting exposed everyday. Keep your dikk to yourself… what can i do with a picture? It's like you want me to show someone.

Z9OGuQyrfHAE8.gif

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That's in every male vocab, step off

Never called a woman a bytch in my life. But then again I'm laid back, if whomever i'm with gets extra, I just wait till they calm down. :yeshrug:

Hoe and thot though... :patrice:
I meant vehemently. Like that shouldn't be your first go to bc a coli lady said something you didn't like or inadvertently shyts on you.
Perfect example: I don't like short dudes
guy1: shut up bytch
guy2: you a washed up thot anyway
:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
If a woman takes a random man seriously online, she is lacking maturity. This is 90% entertainment. Some jewels get dropped on this site...that's why I like it...I am here for the fukkery too tho.:smugdraper:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
@Marty Kaan bringing the heat :mjlol:

A lot of truth in this thread though :wow:

Now I feel obligated to respond :merchant:

1. This lie is said by at least most of the men on here: Being over 6 feet tall
I'm 5'10, never claimed to be taller :manny:

2. Second lie: The average male poster has a big dikk and have tons of female stalkers wantin that dack
:mjlol::yeshrug: It happens on occasion. Wouldn't say "tons" though :lolbron:

3. Third lie: The average coli nikka is gainfully employed and is either an engineer or has multiple certs. Now this might not be a complete lie but most of them

STEM :scusthov:

4. Fourth lie: The average coli nikka is in top tier shape yet get offended when a fat nikka is getting roasted
I'm in pretty good shape and enjoy fat-shaming (Sorry Marty :mjlol:)

5. Fifth lie: Most of the coli hates fat bytches yet theres a bbw thread made at least once a day
I don't care about fat women, and I'm not attracted to them :yeshrug:

6. Sixth lie: I know the women on here are simped a lot by some of the male posters BUT why do so many male posters get so angry when a female poster gets simped yet be the first ones in a thread created by said female poster
Do people really care if an online persona on a message board gets simped by another online persona :upsetfavre::mjlol:

Interesting thread though :ehh:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant vehemently. Like that shouldn't be your first go to bc a coli lady said something you didn't like or inadvertently shyts on you.
Perfect example: I don't like short dudes
guy1: shut up bytch
guy2: you a washed up thot anyway
:mindblown:

Oh.

Nah I dont do that shyt.