The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

leoc

All Star
Daps
Do i have to upgrade my stamina to get a horse? I tried to tame a few and always get thrown off so I just been running around and its a pain

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do i have to upgrade my stamina to get a horse? I tried to tame a few and always get thrown off so I just been running around and its a pain

it would make it easier, but you can just make stamina potions if you are having issues.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
No, you just gotta mash L to hold on and calm them down enough for you to ride them.

I was thinking about how the castle reminded me of something... This game is so good :wow:

I'm hearing about people pulling up to it early and looting some stuff before going on... Normally I wouldn't bother, but there's something I really want there... :patrice:
I just went straight to Hyrule Castle after getting the paraglider. Literally on the same Tower launch that got me the map scan, all I needed was some stamina food to make it there.

Got that TP Zelda bow with the busted range, the Champion's Leathers, could've gotten literally all the high-tier weapons but didn't want to because that would be too broken, got the entire Royal Guard set, the Hylian Shield, two shrines, punked a bunch of enemies, including Gloom Hands... :birdman:

And got 350 Rupees off two chests. :pachaha:

All that with 4 hearts, no upgrades, nothing.

Ran through Ganon's pockets like
Majin_Vegeta_troll_smile.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they need a crafting system, im always out of arrows. 20 rupees for 5 arrows is atrocious

100% its the most annoying shyt ever, i almost feel like arrows should feel like they are unlimited and it’s like the opposite. I have to be mad stingy with using them, i got 7 bows and no arrows most times