The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lighting Temple complete. here's how Id rank em from hardest to easiest by puzzle and boss fight.

Puzzle

Fire
Wind
Lightning
Water

Boss Fight
All were pretty simple, most annoying(but not that hard) was Water.
Lightning
Fire
Wind

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I don't think anyone is "further" than anyone else seeing as to how there's no central direction. I see people talking about random stuff and Master Sword and I don't even know how to get that. I randomly found the Korok forest but now I'm unable to even go past the chasm inside the Deku tree. I just left.
Good thing you did leave cuz...what's down there is....

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pretty sure im at the end of the game. dunno if I wanna try this shyt with 14 hearts or grind more shrines.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Damn I got so many games I need to finish, def picking this up as soon as I finish jedi survivor

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
pretty sure im at the end of the game. dunno if I wanna try this shyt with 14 hearts or grind more shrines.

How many hours have you logged?

I was gonna hold off on playing this until we got a switch successor but I’ve been following the game since launch so I’m thinking I might as well pick it up and play throughout June :lupe:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
100% its the most annoying shyt ever, i almost feel like arrows should feel like they are unlimited and it’s like the opposite. I have to be mad stingy with using them, i got 7 bows and no arrows most times
what are yall doing with your arrows got damn I have like 300 without even trying.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
100% its the most annoying shyt ever, i almost feel like arrows should feel like they are unlimited and it’s like the opposite. I have to be mad stingy with using them, i got 7 bows and no arrows most times

fwiw if you break crates thy always give you arrows
This. Yeah, Ionno what you're doing wrong @Gizmo_Duck with your arrow consumption/scavenging. I use arrows very frequently and yet, I've never had like less than 50 arrows at a time since leaving the initial sky island. I got close to 100 atm.

If there's one thing that I like comparatively about this game's bow and arrow mechanics over Horizon is that any bow type can shoot any arrow augmentation. I hate that in Horizon you have to have like 15 different bows in order to have your entire arrow type on deck.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
They got a glitch for infinite never breaking master sword I'm considering...

There's a glitch for infinite blupee gems.

They tearing this game apart!

I'm worried shyt might fukk up my save file if I do some of them. I'mma keep an eye out on the comments then give it a shot later.