The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (May 12, 2023)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bro I have played every single Zelda, include OoT multiple times on the N64 and 3DS. I’m one of the bigger Nintendo fans on our forum.

I totally forgot who Rauru was. Let’s be honest; he’s a pretty insignificant, minor character. He pops up out of nowhere in ocarina of time to give you a coin and disappears.
i only remember the owl from Ocarina, not his name.
What app is that?
Nintendo Switch Parental Controls. I use it only to see what games were played and for how long just out of curiosity. For example I had some important shyt to do Monday but I didn't get around to it until Tuesday and I had no idea why until I saw that I spent 14 hours playing Zelda lol

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I feel left out everyone's getting further than me now imma avoid the thread for a bit. I really regret looking at spoilers before the game dropped cause this game is full of surprises.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel left out everyone's getting further than me now imma avoid the thread for a bit. I really regret looking at spoilers before the game dropped cause this game is full of surprises.
I don't think anyone is "further" than anyone else seeing as to how there's no central direction. I see people talking about random stuff and Master Sword and I don't even know how to get that. I randomly found the Korok forest but now I'm unable to even go past the chasm inside the Deku tree. I just left.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone is "further" than anyone else seeing as to how there's no central direction. I see people talking about random stuff and Master Sword and I don't even know how to get that. I randomly found the Korok forest but now I'm unable to even go past the chasm inside the Deku tree. I just left.
yeah we all find about things differently in order.

My only goal now is to discover all the crystal mines. I got 3 so far. to finish all the lightroots and max out my Battery wells. i want a long range hover craft that i can add more shyt to.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
You know whats dope about Switch portability? I'm at work and can't do much however... I can farm and dupe the fukk out of some material. :ehh:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok, after some time playing this, storyline wise it doesn't really feel that connected to BOTW as far as it being a sequel to that game.

Sure this game takes place a number of years after BOTW, and there is some acknowledgement of the events of the first game, but what about all the remaining Guardians in the stakes that surrounded Hyrule Castle in BOTW? If Ganon is buried deep underneath the castle, why wouldn't there be at least something we would see about that Shiekiah tech that was buried? Also it seems like some characters don't even remember who Link is in this game, even though they clearly interacted with him in BOTW. Considering Link would likely be the most famous person in all of Hyrule, them not knowing who is is seems off.

There are other things I can mention too but it obviously just looks like Nintendo wanted to have a fun game to play rather than focus on the storytelling, which is perfectly fine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ok, after some time playing this, storyline wise it doesn't really feel that connected to BOTW as far as it being a sequel to that game.

Sure this game takes place a number of years after BOTW, and there is some acknowledgement of the events of the first game, but what about all the remaining Guardians in the stakes that surrounded Hyrule Castle in BOTW? If Ganon is buried deep underneath the castle, why wouldn't there be at least something we would see about that Shiekiah tech that was buried? Also it seems like some characters don't even remember who Link is in this game, even though they clearly interacted with him in BOTW. Considering Link would likely be the most famous person in all of Hyrule, them not knowing who is is seems off.

There are other things I can mention too but it obviously just looks like Nintendo wanted to have a fun game to play rather than focus on the storytelling, which is perfectly fine.

Yeah i mentioned that earlier it feels like the events of last game aren’t at all connected to the stuff from this game

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
This is the first riddle that is kicking my ass. Can't find it at all so far
FwqcPyWaIAAAzJt

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
This is the first riddle that is kicking my ass. Can't find it at all so far
FwqcPyWaIAAAzJt

Leap off of the Great Plateau like we did in BotW, and follow the wall, you’ll come across a part of the wall with boulders that you can break/bomb. That’s where the statue is located, and you’ll start the rest of the quest.