The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (Zelda Takes Center Stage) | September 26, 2024

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:francis: an an ex nintendo stan I haven't been excited for anything zelda related since phantom mask. Seems like the series caters to its main base and nostalgia
Did you skip TOTK and BOTW? Because those were bona fide masterpieces.

Hell I'm trying to think of what came after Phantom Hourglass..Skyward Sword is all that comes to mind. And yeah, that was the worst 3D Zelda, besides maybe Majora's Mask.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
:mjtf:What is this DEI/Woke/Sweet Baby bs. So they turned Zelda into a feminist girl boss. Can’t have men saving women anymore.
:troll:
Tbh it was crazy to me, it took longer for Zelda to get her own game before Peach. Since Zelda's magic could make for an interesting game and could be its own subseries within The Legend of Zelda. Honestly a turnbased series using Zelda and all her magic could be hella dope. (Also I just realized we never had a JRPG Zelda like how Mario has Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, Super Mario RPG)

Peach is literally just floaty mario is gameplay. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Next up I need a Zelda game where she plays as shiek. Maybe an OOT spin off:ohhh:

And one where you play as both shiek and Link.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Tbh it was crazy to me, it took longer for Zelda to get her own game before Peach. Since Zelda's magic could make for an interesting game and could be its own subseries within The Legend of Zelda. Honestly a turnbased series using Zelda and all her magic could be hella dope. (Also I just realized we never had a JRPG Zelda like how Mario has Mario & Luigi, Paper Mario, Super Mario RPG)

Peach is literally just floaty mario is gameplay. :mjlol:
:troll:1993
MV5BYTRhZmI0MmUtYjc1ZC00ZDdmLWE0OGUtYWViZTZjOTE3OThhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MTM5NjI2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg