Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
iPhones have brave browser too
and yes you're right :wow:
Brave browser on Android unfortunately works better because apple requires them to use the safari webkit.

Still better than nothing, but there's virtually nothing on Android and desktop.
oh really
I use it on my iPad I thought it was the same thing
on my phone I have crystal and I've never gotten ads
Can't speak for how it is in iPad, but I imagine it's like iphone where it's good everywhere except for the most Ratchet sites. :lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
had this functionality on my Samsung S3 mini since like 2014.
It's probably the biggest issue I experience day to day. That and the inability to customize keyboard sizes.

Being unable to place icons wherever is probably my biggest initial gripe since I like a cleaner space but it doesn't really hamper my work flow.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.

This can easily be done on Android. :dead:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
yup, u can even get your text from android folks on your MBP when you enable that option.

ios13-iphone-xs-settings-messages-text-message-forwarding-on-tap.jpg
ios13-iphone-xs-settings-messages-text-message-forwarding.jpg

Or you can just delete them...theres really no need to speak to peasants when you've reached this superior way of living :hhh:

We not fukking with no green bubbles :hhh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
As somebody who swore up and down that Android>>>IPhone due to the endless possibilities, all of that shyt change the moment I just got a SE 2020. The fact that I was able to pay for stuff with Apple Pay, stream whatever I am watching from the phone to the macbook, and even the entire build quality shyts all over Android. Everything just feels smooth, safe, and to the point. I tried to use my wife's phone and it just felt like a huge step back, especially when it comes down to the Google Play Store. Years on end they never fixed the pending download issue where I got to damn near restart the phone to download a app. Don't even get me started with Google being in a marsupial's business:scust:.

Apple News suggest articles that tickle my fancy, Google News want to pull up on some half dressed THOT with my business out on front street:picard:. Like breh, stop being all in my fukking business, I want to be surprised about my endeavors. I don't need to know that so and so got killed in Philly because I'm seeing what happened in Philly like two weeks ago:unimpressed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
being closed platform. Safari is just more secure in the first place. There’s just less fukkery to deal with. Also the included ad blocker works very good. Same with the call blocker.

The idea of browsing The Coli without worrying about my phone doing the Harlem Shake :wow:

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
IPhone is a bytch phone :camby:

This.

Apple is for women and simps who cant operate the real benefits of having an android. Apple music is trash to top things off.

Lol at apple users needing to pay for every app on their apple store.

Supporting a phone that restricts the user from using said phone :hhh:

Imagine paying thousands for a phone but u cant fully utilize it like android users can:scust:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This.

Apple is for women and simps who cant operate the real benefits of having an android. Apple music is trash to top things off.

Lol at apple users needing to pay for every app on their apple store.

Supporting a phone that restricts the user from using said phone :hhh:

Imagine paying thousands for a phone but u cant fully utilize it like android users can:scust:

:picard:Negged. Apple Music may have hiccups but at least I know I can listen to music on it without interfering with the podcast business like Spotify is currently doing:francis:

Also what is being utilize besides a bunch of B tier apps and software that seems to be overly excessive on some Radio Shack shyt. I used to be on that wave until I realize that by the time I turn my android phone into a satellite linux machine, I missed out on sunshine, p*ssy, and time with my son:picard:.

Sometimes its good to just keep things simple :hubie: