The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
being closed platform. Safari is just more secure in the first place. There’s just less fukkery to deal with. Also the included ad blocker works very good. Same with the call blocker.
a whole ass "Fappening" happened when all these celebrity iphone cloud nude pics and videos got hacked.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
One by one you getting initiated into the family….just need an iPad Pro and Apple TV and you fully entrenched in the ecosystem:mjlit:

Once you get the phone setup you can pretty much just toss it to the side while you at the pad and just get all your calls and texts on the MacBook:ohlawd:

yup, u can even get your text from android folks on your MBP when you enable that option.

ios13-iphone-xs-settings-messages-text-message-forwarding-on-tap.jpg
ios13-iphone-xs-settings-messages-text-message-forwarding.jpg

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
A lot of it is Google being Google, aka dumb. Android is more than capable, and the malleability of it is more user-friendly than what Apple gives. But they keep gimping it to appease carriers or shytty OEMs - not to mention cannibalizing their own app progression just to have new things that do the same thing in a worse manner because "new!!".

Samsung needs to contract some kernel devs and get some performant patches in to smooth out the OS. They already have somewhat total integration with apps like Samsung Pay, now 4 years of support and speedy deployment, and Knox is good security. The only other company that can do all that is Xiaomi but they won't complete their international wishes.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You using a cellphone or trying to hack into bank system? :dahell:

Other than the fact that you gotta download extra shyt to make your phone secure:mjlol:

I'm using a portable computing device which I sometimes make/receive calls on.
h1Rs5yU.png

i download extra stuff to make my desktop more secure too.:stopitslime:

use defaults brehs:mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I switched to iPhone a few months ago after being on Android since the very first Android Sprint released (I had a iPhone 6s+ in between but thought it was garbage) and yeah, I probably won’t go back to Android. The only thing I’m missing is Tasker and a few other “power user” apps/situations. I keep a spare Android to run my bots but everything else, yeah…I’m sold

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
no, google locked that feature behind a paywall. you need premium in order to do it. it also lets you play with the screen off and do picture in picture with YT.

i tried YouTube premium trial for the pip but it didn’t work? It would let me hear the video with phone locked though.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Android nikkas be way in their feelings when people prefer and talk about iPhones, bigging up their device like they got something to prove :mjlol:

Just like PC nikkas with all the console warring that goes on here. Ol’ look at my superior functionality ass. Nobody asked you:russ: