Daps
iphone do half that shyt without having to do or care about any of it :manny:

200.gif

stop frontin:comeon:

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yo my G you can do the same thing with Android too. I check out with my finger print thru an app and chrome. And I have the S22 + and iPhone 13 pro. Both good phones. Both have there plus and minuses. It’s preference at this point. I prefer my S22+ but still like the 13 pro too.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.
Lmaoo you can do that shyt on Android dummy :mjlol:

Android can do way more than a shytty iPhone. You went down the iPhone is better route on the wrong road pal :mjlol:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
i absolutely make use of my systemwide ad-blocker, systemwide/app based socks5 proxy, systemwide firewall., call blocker with area code asterisk support. 3rd-party webview replacement bromite(privacy focused in app browser), disable FLAG_SECURE(allows me to take screenshots in apps don't originally allow screenshots), disable/uninstall default system apps or functions, patch apk's while bypassing signature verification, full backups and a bunch of other things to numerous to list.
You using a cellphone or trying to hack into bank system? :dahell:

DeeJay

Pro
Daps
Googles call screening on the pixels should be standard on every phone
Apple has dummy proofed their phones so much it’s just annoying

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Well, If you're old and/or simple then iphones are better. They work out of the box and are easy to use.

If you're actually good with technology and like to customize and mess around with your device then an Android is easily better.

It's basically PCs vs Macs again. :manny:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Weren't you just talking about your Galaxy phones? I know you have both but I thought Android was your daily driver. You had a come to jesus moment :mjlol:?

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I’m buying some shoes on Adidas website on my iPhone and I go to check out and it ask if I want to use Apple Pay. I don’t have to dig out my credit card and enter the info on their website just select the Apple Pay card I want to use verify with Face ID and done. This is not on their app just the regular website.

It’s like that on pretty much any app too. Mind you Google has Gpay but you may or may not be able to use it depending on the app and probably not native on the web browser.

Android still feels like a giant experiment. I mean you get more to choose from but none of it is really standard. Honestly if Apple has a pen like the s-pen on iPhone I’d probably completely abandon Android.
stuff like this is why i can't help but laugh out how Iphone people THINK android is behind. You can do all this on an android phone. Like it's almost like silly to debate people about this shyt. People really think android is like them nokia brick phones.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
being closed platform. Safari is just more secure in the first place. There’s just less fukkery to deal with. Also the included ad blocker works very good. Same with the call blocker.

dated December 28, 2021
5. Safari browser
Safari is the default browser for Mac OS and iOS devices. Overall, Safari is not a horrible choice in terms of privacy and tracking protection – but it also cannot be recommended for a few reasons:
On a positive note, however, Apple does somewhat better with privacy than other large companies. The Safari browser blocks third-party cookies by default and also implements cross-site tracking protection.
Top 10 Secure Browsers That Protect Your Privacy in 2022

test your browser privacy:

Ad Blocker Test

Cover Your Tracks

using bromite minutes ago.
LnnRpvvl.png
9jmbzVZl.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the fact iphone cant play youtube while do other shyt makes it shytty for me.

on android i could play youtube be on whatsapp video chat and scroll through the internet at the same time. cant do that shyt on iphone

all my devices do with YT premium for $1 a month.