The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
iOS is just boring :yeshrug:

That simple shyt described in the OP can easily be duplicated by using Google Pay or Samsung Pay depending on ur use case.

U can get a better screen, USB C charging, a better camera, and REAL MULTITASKING from an android phone.

Only win I'll give u is battery life, but that's only because the iPhone doesn't do shyt. It's the basic phone of smartphones :manny:

I tried to setup Google Pay and holy shyt it was friggin frustrating:mindblown:. Just trying to get the cards setup to Google and having to go through all these leaps and bounds just felt tiresome. I swear it seems like Google wants to be accessible, but ends up putting out a Quantum Physics book to a fukking user with how overly complicated the most simplest of shyt needs to be.

Apple Pay I just scanned my card, hit a few numbers and I got my wallet next to the Photo app:banderas:.

As far as the Iphone being a basic phone, I mean :manny:, it works. I got a laptop for the technical shyt, why would I need a PC experience while I am trying to ride the bus? Why all the Swiss Army knife shyt when all you going to do with a smart phone is take pictures, read shyt, look at memes, listen to music, and play some shyt games to kill time:yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got an iPhone 12 Pro Max in 2020 after years of android use and I’m never ever going back to Android again.
This. And I had the galaxy each year since the first one dropped. I copped the iPhone and it changed my life.
I just got the Apple Watch series 7 on Monday and it’s perfect for me :wow:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I tried to setup Google Pay and holy shyt it was friggin frustrating:mindblown:. Just trying to get the cards setup to Google and having to go through all these leaps and bounds just felt tiresome. I swear it seems like Google wants to be accessible, but ends up putting out a Quantum Physics book to a fukking user with how overly complicated the most simplest of shyt needs to be.

Apple Pay I just scanned my card, hit a few numbers and I got my wallet next to the Photo app:banderas:.

As far as the Iphone being a basic phone, I mean :manny:, it works. I got a laptop for the technical shyt, why would I need a PC experience while I am trying to ride the bus? Why all the Swiss Army knife shyt when all you going to do with a smart phone is take pictures, read shyt, look at memes, listen to music, and play some shyt games to kill time:yeshrug:
What u consider complicated other ppl may consider straightforward :manny:

Auto Loading my payment information into an app or a website has never been an issue for me, I wouldn't even consider something so mundane worth what I get from my s22 ultra :manny:

I get it, the iphone serves a purpose for certain users. I'm glad it exists for that reason....my kids and my parents benefit from that.

However my phone is basically my PC at this point. I do use all that extra shyt and I need the muscle on my device to handle it.

I don't understand how any power user can tolerate the restrictive monotony that comes with an iPhone unless they need it to tie into some ecosystem they're using.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What u consider complicated other ppl may consider straightforward :manny:

Auto Loading my payment information into an app or a website has never been an issue for me, I wouldn't even consider something so mundane worth giving up for what I get from my s22 ultra :manny:

I get it, the iphone serves a purpose for certain users. I'm glad it exists for that reason....my kids and my parents benefit from that.

However my phone is basically my PC at this point. I do use all that extra shyt and I need the muscle on my device to handle it.

I don't understand how any power user can tolerate the restrictive monotonous that comes with an iPhone unless they need it to tie into some ecosystem they're using.

That's the thing. While Apple does feel like some strong armed muscle shyt when it comes down to restrictions, the fact remains that the overall appeal is the ecosystem in general. You can't cast a phone to a laptop as easy as you can with a Apple setup. When I tried to do Chromecast and etc, I always had some sort of frustrating issue that required me to be on my tech support shyt. Sometimes that shyt gets redundant in itself. Hence why I fell back on the PC gang/Android gang altogether. I don't want to buy shyt that I have to constantly Google and do technical shyt, where I can just press a few buttons and I am in.

Trust I dig it that folks who cop Android phones and etc want that extra muscle. The game is the game, but in reality it gets tiresome trying to do some overkill experimental stuff with my phone, when all I'm going to do is take a shyt and look at some Youtube videos and Reddit:yeshrug:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
lol this post is proving pro-iPhone users point breh.

The vast majority aren't power users who care about doing any of that.

my mobile experience is largely free of intrusive nuisances and data surveillance which the vast majority of iphone users cannot claim.:manny:

everything I described doing didn't cost extra either.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
rs
my mobile experience is largely free of intrusive nuisances and data surveillance which the vast majority of iphone users cannot claim.:manny:

everything I described doing didn't cost extra either.

:patrice:Honestly, I feel more at ease with my privacy involving my Iphone more than I did with my Moto G Power. No matter how hard I put on some super sleuth shyt with the phone, I always got some "Big brother is watching" suggestions. Meanwhile, my Iphone is just like "breh the world is yours, I'm just here for the numbers"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

You scan your debit card in the card reader..thats it. Lol.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Had iphone for 9 months. Wish I would've stayed with Android. Can't download shyt. Can't watch YouTube in the background. shyt is censored.

Android phone literally a small pc. Iphone a fashion accessory.

their Browser window shopping like experience is the worse.:scust:

apple has basically been dictating to people what they can save from a browser.:gucci::mindblown:

Last edited:

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I noticed people who prefer iPhones are also the same people who buy macbooks and prefer everything to be a turn on and click experience.

Android users are more likely to be the same folks who build their own pc and are more tech savvy overall.
I tried the ios experience and that shyt was way 2 restrictive for me,I like all my shyt free.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
OMFG:mjlol:

Not only does my S22 Ultra pops up for GPay and Samsung pay and allows me to use my fingerprint to pay instantly
But my finger print works for my Bank app, Pay Pal and beaucoup other shyt:mjlol:

Iphones cant do shyt:mjlol:
Apple doesn't even pretend to try to be innovative :mjlol:

shyt is a remedial short bus phone