The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't like the default apple keyboard on iphone. I have been using gboard for years. the swipe functionality on gboard shyts all over the iphone keyboard.

you can change it? the predictor is so garbage.

edit: GBoard and Swiftkey are available?

I had Swiftkey on my Sony phone. going right back to it! :blessed:

:myman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
you can change it? the predictor is so garbage.

edit: GBoard and Swiftkey are available?

I had Swiftkey on my Sony phone. going right back to it! :blessed:

:myman:

I prefer gboard vs swift key since gboard has a google search functionality built in to send animated gifs and pictures with ease.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I prefer gboard vs swift key since gboard has a google search functionality built in to send animated gifs and pictures with ease.

I need to look at my old phone to see. I think I may have switched to GBoard.

edit: Yeah, it was GBoard. Left Swiftkey a couple of years ago.

Last edited:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm an android guy for phones. iOS guy for tablets, and a PC guys for laptops/desktops. I'm not with the whole "apple ecosystem". Come to think of it, I don't personally know a person that has the iphone, a macbook, and then other apple things like an appletv. Most folks I know have the phone and some have the phone watch combo. And that's the extent of it. Me personally I've been a Samsung guy since the S10. I hated Samsung phones before that point. Before OneUI came along. Those touchwiz samsung phones, I hated them and I was against anything Samsung. I ended up being forced to get an S8 from Best Buy when my LG G4 died for a second time due to some hardware bug, and they had no more stock to replace them. I hated the S8. I loved the screen. Samsung always has the best screens. And the phone started off okay, but maybe 4 months or so in, it got really laggy and it just wasn't a good experience. Because of the LG G4 fiasco I had a free upgrade to the S10. So I went from the S8 to S10 and the S10 has been the best phone I've ever owned, iOS or Android. No bugginess, no lagginess and I'm 3 years in and this phone runs like the day I got it. I would have upgraded to the S22 already, but they took the damn expansion slot away so I'm not sure I even want to upgrade. My S10 works like a champ, so I was just upgrading just to do it. But now, I'm not so sure. I may just wait until next year.