The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

bnew

Veteran
Daps
fisher price OS works well for the basic tasks it was designed for.:manny:

apple pay , nor google pay hold any sway with me.

i've only recently become interested in getting a used iphone because I might get some airtags for my bike.

I need to be able to root all mobile devices I own.
blocking location/GPS, phone-home ip's and patching apk's is a must.

Last edited:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I was an android user for years… even to the point where I’d Root my devices. But I’m on my like 3rd year as an iPhone user and I thinks the strength is in the simplicity. I really want my parents to get iPhones because shyt is user friendly. I’m not really one that has to upgrade every year now either… at this point I’ll rock with a phone until it breaks. And iOS keeps getting upgraded so I won’t really feel like I need a replacement until much later

i went from a 7 plus to the 12

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This is VERY true.

just bought a 13 Pro Max today that I'm picking up. First IPhone since I owned an 8 for work at the old job.

There's no way to override Siri with Google Assitant? :mjcry:

nope. that's one default app u cannot change. I have seen people use a shortcut to jerryrig using the google assistant instead, but it's not the same. I need ios to allow the assistant to be the actual default so it has control over the phone.

shiiittt, u got that macbook, now u getting the pro max. u fully in the ecosystem :ufdup:. u should grab the apple tv next :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Android nikkas always with the same argument.

“less features”
“for kids”
“fisher price”

Duh, nikka that’s the point. Don’t nobody wanna be fidgeting and fukking around with their phone.

People just want it to work and do the basic things they want it to do with the least resistance.

Y’all nikkas don’t even use all that extra stuff you like to list off. You make calls, watch videos, Buy stuff, and browse the internet, same as everyone else. And all of that stuff just works better.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nope. that's one default app u cannot change. I have seen people use a shortcut to jerryrig using the google assistant instead, but it's not the same. I need ios to allow the assistant to be the actual default so it has control over the phone.

shiiittt, u got that macbook, now u getting the pro max. u fully in the ecosystem :ufdup:. u should grab the apple tv next :pachaha:

Man, the battery life on this MBP is fukkin bananas. Think I will cop a mouse when I pickup my Iphone today just to try it out. I'm getting used to pad and the gestures tho.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

“less features”
“for kids”
“fisher price”

Duh, nikka that’s the point. Don’t nobody wanna be fidgeting and fukking around with their phone.

People just want it to work and do the basic things they want it to do with the least resistance.

Y’all nikkas don’t even use all that extra stuff you like to list off. You make calls, watch videos, Buy stuff, and browse the internet, same as everyone else. And all of that stuff just works better.

that definitely works for a lot of people. But I like having freedom with my shyt, esp for the price you gotta pay. Thing is there's a lot of cats with Iphones who don't even know about some of the cooler shyt you can do with it. shyt is embarrassing. I haven't owned an Iphone since I had an 8 for my last job and I knew what Airdrop is. Taught a lot of fam members what it was this weekend as they came to visit. STraight :dead:

Nobody wants to be restricted with a fukking $1200 phone either..its stupid..no USB C in 2022. Absolutely crazy.

They really do need to stop this lightning cable nonsense. Europe made them fall back so it's coming sooner than later.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

“less features”
“for kids”
“fisher price”

right up until they want to do something any modern computing device should be able to accomplish.

i absolutely make use of my systemwide ad-blocker, systemwide/app based socks5 proxy, systemwide firewall., call blocker with area code asterisk support. 3rd-party webview replacement bromite(privacy focused in app browser), disable FLAG_SECURE(allows me to take screenshots in apps don't originally allow screenshots), disable/uninstall default system apps or functions, patch apk's while bypassing signature verification, full backups and a bunch of other things too numerous to list.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
right up until they want to do something any modern computing device should be able to accomplish.

i absolutely make use of my systemwide ad-blocker, systemwide/app based socks5 proxy, systemwide firewall., call blocker with area code asterisk support. 3rd-party webview replacement bromite(privacy focused in app browser), disable FLAG_SECURE(allows me to take screenshots in apps don't originally allow screenshots), disable/uninstall default system apps or functions, patch apk's while bypassing signature verification, full backups and a bunch of other things to numerous to list.
iphone do half that shyt without having to do or care about any of it :manny:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
This is VERY true.

just bought a 13 Pro Max today that I'm picking up. First IPhone since I owned an 8 for work at the old job.

There's no way to override Siri with Google Assitant? :mjcry:

One by one you getting initiated into the family….just need an iPad Pro and Apple TV and you fully entrenched in the ecosystem:mjlit:

Once you get the phone setup you can pretty much just toss it to the side while you at the pad and just get all your calls and texts on the MacBook:ohlawd: