The iPhone is just a superior end user product to Android

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:picard:Negged. Apple Music may have hiccups but at least I know I can listen to music on it without interfering with the podcast business like Spotify is currently doing:francis:

Also what is being utilize besides a bunch of B tier apps and software that seems to be overly excessive on some Radio Shack shyt. I used to be on that wave until I realize that by the time I turn my android phone into a satellite linux machine, I missed out on sunshine, p*ssy, and time with my son:picard:.

Sometimes its good to just keep things simple :hubie:
I remember at my job this guy was touting android as the best thing ever
he then proceeds to show me he can open two apps at the same time
I was like how many times do you use that?
he goes he never uses it but he likes that he can do it :dead:

Daps
:picard:Negged. Apple Music may have hiccups but at least I know I can listen to music on it without interfering with the podcast business like Spotify is currently doing:francis:

Also what is being utilize besides a bunch of B tier apps and software that seems to be overly excessive on some Radio Shack shyt. I used to be on that wave until I realize that by the time I turn my android phone into a satellite linux machine, I missed out on sunshine, p*ssy, and time with my son:picard:.

Who gives af abt Spotify we pirate gang here:stopitslime:

ItsOver

Banned
Daps

Can apple get premium apps like Pandora, spotify, youtube ect. For free?

Those are B tier apps now? :dwillhuh:

Btw, spotify isnt just for android so u trashing it makes no sense.

Spotify plays fine on my Z fold 3 device. :ld:

And i can change my phones interface anytime i want :blessed:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I remember at my job this guy was touting android as the best thing ever
he then proceeds to show me he can open two apps at the same time
I was like how many times do you use that?
he goes he never uses it but he likes that he can do it :dead:

:mjlol:The shyt kills me like breh, I'm all for freedom when it comes down to technology, but that is just hobbyist stuff. I remember the wave of Android rooting and the abilities to get cracked apks, but times a changing. Nobody has time for digging up some random apps and getting all sorts of malware in the process, when I can just download a "free" app, get a free trial, and if it works out then throw a few bucks at it.

Maybe I just got older and technology just needs to be streamlined, rather than going the long way home:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can apple get premium apps like Pandora, spotify, youtube ect. For free?

Those are B tier apps now? :dwillhuh:

Btw, spotify isnt just for android so u trashing it makes no sense.

Spotify plays fine on my Z fold 3 device. :ld:

And i can change my phones interface anytime i want :blessed:

:manny:That's what the laptop is for breh. Youtube and etc can meet the UBlock, while the phone is just for a spell and even then Apple One>>>>>trying to find cracks for apps that always get changed with the updates (Ahem Youtube Vance).

Also, the phone interface is the same thing as the hobbyist vibe. Like it seems cool but will drain the battery to a screeching halt:merchant:. Meanwhile, just give me a Unsplash picture as a wallpaper and I'm golden:yeshrug:

ItsOver

Banned
Daps
:manny:That's what the laptop is for breh. Youtube and etc can meet the UBlock, while the phone is just for a spell and even then Apple One>>>>>trying to find cracks for apps that always get changed with the updates (Ahem Youtube Vance).

Also, the phone interface is the same thing as the hobbyist vibe. Like it seems cool but will drain the battery to a screeching halt:merchant:. Meanwhile, just give me a Unsplash picture as a wallpaper and I'm golden:yeshrug:

U seem basic. Apple is definitely for u then :obama:

Youtube vanced already been replaced :blessed:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
iOS is just boring :yeshrug:

That simple shyt described in the OP can easily be duplicated by using Google Pay or Samsung Pay depending on ur use case.

U can get a better screen, USB C charging, a better camera, and REAL MULTITASKING from an android phone.

Only win I'll give u is battery life, but that's only because the iPhone doesn't do shyt. It's the basic phone of smartphones :manny:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Had iphone for 9 months. Wish I would've stayed with Android. Can't download shyt. Can't watch YouTube in the background. shyt is censored.

Android phone literally a small pc. Iphone a fashion accessory.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i tried YouTube premium trial for the pip but it didn’t work? It would let me hear the video with phone locked though.

u gotta go in and enable it in the YT app settings.

gZn1fh9.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
right up until they want to do something any modern computing device should be able to accomplish.

i absolutely make use of my systemwide ad-blocker, systemwide/app based socks5 proxy, systemwide firewall., call blocker with area code asterisk support. 3rd-party webview replacement bromite(privacy focused in app browser), disable FLAG_SECURE(allows me to take screenshots in apps don't originally allow screenshots), disable/uninstall default system apps or functions, patch apk's while bypassing signature verification, full backups and a bunch of other things too numerous to list.
lol this post is proving pro-iPhone users point breh.

The vast majority aren't power users who care about doing any of that.