The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The people in the market for a discounted iPhone are going to buy a Discounted iPhone
I don't think they are selling the 5c as a discount phone. More like the Mini they are just trying to reinvigorate and extend the market of their product.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Sony learned , then Microsoft , next to learn ( since the 5 lukewarm response didn't teach them )APple . Stop trying fukk your supporters ! We get it you love profit but don't put a bow on something I own and try to resell it to me constantly

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
When will y'all understand that apple is not interested in the race to the bottom? Apple has cemented itself as a premium brand, and as long as people continue to pay premium money for their products they have no incentives to sell $200 phones and tablets. There's no price war to win when carriers are signing 20 Billion dollar contracts to buy your phones. They're basically sold before they're even manufactured. The same rules that apply to other phone OEMS don't apply to apple. You want a cheaper iPhone or a an iPhone that's free on contract? Well you can always have the model from 3 years ago.

To those who think the 5C is or was supposed to be a "cheaper" or "discount" iPhone, it's not and it was never meant to be. It's the same as all the other predecessors before it, $100 cheaper than the newer model.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
They didn't even change the design of the 5S. It looks just like the iPhone 5. How am I supposed to know who I'm better than? :why:

you get the gold one :manny:

my wife got the 5C. its faster than 5 with a better processor. battery life is better, and it doesn't feel as cheap as I thought it would. still, I didn't cop one, I got the 5S :demonic:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
you get the gold one :manny:

my wife got the 5C. its faster than 5 with a better processor. battery life is better, and it doesn't feel as cheap as I thought it would. still, I didn't cop one, I got the 5S :demonic:

so then what's the diff between the 5c and 5s other than plastic? also price comparison?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for y'all...a nikka got bad credit, but I want to cop the IPhone 5S straight out, no contract, unlocked. If I do that from Apple and get the one with T-Mobile sim card, T-Mobile has to provide me service with little to no deposit right? I'm :flabbynsick: in the cell phone game. Haven't bought a phone in three years, and it was on contract.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Apple has never said the C is a "mid range" device, stupid analysts did & now everyone is upset. Anyone complaining bout innovation should see what the SDK is capable of..its pretty interesting.

As with hardware, they been doing the same thing for years & this is comparable when the iPhone 3G came out.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Question for y'all...a nikka got bad credit, but I want to cop the IPhone 5S straight out, no contract, unlocked. If I do that from Apple and get the one with T-Mobile sim card, T-Mobile has to provide me service with little to no deposit right? I'm :flabbynsick: in the cell phone game. Haven't bought a phone in three years, and it was on contract.
no prepaid service requires a deposit and tmobile is the best deal going right now

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no prepaid service requires a deposit and tmobile is the best deal going right now

Right, but a no contract phone isn't really prepaid right? How I understand it, prepaid is purchasing the cards each month and no contract is just having service with a carrier without the hassle of breaking contract and any fees applied to that. That's probably what you're saying, I just want to clarify.