The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so then what's the diff between the 5c and 5s other than plastic? also price comparison?
I dont get why ppl would cop the C when the regular 5 is cheaper and not made of plastic :dwillhuh:

cop that gold :ahh:

the 5C has a better processor, better camera, and better battery than the regular 5. I think the 5 is going for $99 still, which is the same cost as the C. even the cats at best buy who had 5's said that the 5C was definitely better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
honestly i'd give up the supposed better battery life of the 5c and just get an iPhone 5.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That cheap iphone should have been $299 straight up. Apple stay gouging its fans. Yet people act as if NOK is the irrelevant company. :smh:

screen-shot-2013-09-03-at-10-39-45-am.png

:umad:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you get the gold one :manny:

my wife got the 5C. its faster than 5 with a better processor. battery life is better, and it doesn't feel as cheap as I thought it would. still, I didn't cop one, I got the 5S :demonic:
battery life is better because its a new phone breh :snoop:

come talk to me after 100 charges on the 5c

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
battery life is better because its a new phone breh :snoop:

come talk to me after 100 charges on the 5c

say the battery life is the same as the 5. the 5 has great battery life in comparison to the 4S she came from thats 2 years old.

and the processor being faster in the 5C is an undisputable fact.

DMR

Killa
Daps
say the battery life is the same as the 5. the 5 has great battery life in comparison to the 4S she came from thats 2 years old.

and the processor being faster in the 5C is an undisputable fact.
Actually both 5 and 5C have the same processor - Apple A6 dual core 1300 mhz

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Because its more than $400

The stock is dipping, how does apple think that people are going to be paying $550 for a mid-low end smartphone these days? They are not realizing that contracts are going away since people are tired of $100+ cell phone bills. I thought they were going to come strong and try to compete with the Nexus line...that Nexus 5 is going to be $300-$330, have better specs and will get major positive buzz again.

These dudes done lost their minds, not even Steve Jobs himself would come out and price something like that so high.
They're selling it off brand name alone. The specs sound like a budget smartphone. It's not dramatically different than my Droid Incredible 2 from 2011. I wouldn't waste a dollar on this thing. It's way too expensive for what its worth.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the 5C has a better processor, better camera, and better battery than the regular 5. I think the 5 is going for $99 still, which is the same cost as the C. even the cats at best buy who had 5's said that the 5C was definitely better.

they're idiots because the 5 and 5c have identical specs :heh: the only difference is the color options for the 5c.

cosign the 5c being a huge mistake. it goes against apple's philosophy of, we're better than everyone so you need to pay more for our products. if any other company did this then it would be a good move to increase their margin but this will hurt apple more than help them because it doesn't work with apple's business model and will only hurt their brand. apple is stooping down to their competitors rather than leading the way and having people adjust to them. we went from will this android be the "iphone killer" to now what can apple bring to the table when discussing phones.