The iPhone 5C was a big mistake by Apple

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
best buy has a deal if u buy the 5C, they guaruntee at least $100 for your trade in iphone. my wife traded in her 16GB 4S and got $165 cash for it. which is less than she paid for the 5C, so that's a steal IMO.

So BB locked you up for 2 more years and got commission for it. Then underpaid you for your wifes phone.
And you think thats a steal?
LMAO! :skip:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still have an iPhone 4 and I'm fine with it. I never really felt the need to upgrade.

I lost my iphone 5 and had to go back down to my 4. The thing i miss the most is that LTE. That shyt was so fast :lawd:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Question for y'all...a nikka got bad credit, but I want to cop the IPhone 5S straight out, no contract, unlocked. If I do that from Apple and get the one with T-Mobile sim card, T-Mobile has to provide me service with little to no deposit right? I'm :flabbynsick: in the cell phone game. Haven't bought a phone in three years, and it was on contract.

That's going to cost you no less than 800 probably. :whoa:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's going to cost you no less than 800 probably. :whoa:

LOL, yeah I know. It's all good though. Don't have a cell phone currently, so might as well spend the bread. Might get the white 5C though because I'm not really interested in this waiting. I'm thinking they are holding back on some of their 5S stock to sell more 5C's that they probably overproduced.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm still waiting for fukking apple to give us the ability to make a god damn sound profile :angry: Nokia was the shyt in that regard, had loud, work, regular, silent, and vibe only profiles set up.

I'm not a phone geek, I just got a 5 last fall after riding the wheels off the fukking original 3G (phone was 4.5 years old) so I completely don't understand how or why people feel the need to upgrade phones every time a "new model" is released. If it gets on the net, has my email, and I can text, I don't need much else...shyt could stop taking calls and I'd still be fine :blessed:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I just realized that next year there will be an iPhone Sexy, aka iPhone6C........real talk though without Stevie J at the helm, Apple might be dumb enough to lauch a phone called the 6C :sadbron:

It gets even better in Cantonese. It's the iPhone "Eat shyt".

6C sounds like eat shyt in Cantonese, which is pronounced sik see :leostare:

iPhone5s64_zps0570a56d.jpg.html

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Apple sold 9 million devices( iphone 5s and 5c ) over the weekend. Double their last release.

and this is why they wont make any drastic changes

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
man, I put my 32GB on craigslist, and I haven't gotten any calls yet. if I use ebay, how much commission do I have to pay? I have never sold on there.
Anywhere from 10-15% depending on the price.

The higher the price, the lower the percentage.

Sell it on swappa if you don't want to pay those high fees, but they care about condition more than eBay does.